HELP FLAG THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO - Doberman Mauling and Killing Helpless Cat

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello all! I need your help. If you have a youtube account, pls flag this sick video of a doberman attacking a defenseless cat, mauling and killing it.
It's hard to watch and I couldn't stomach it.

I flagged it and even called the local humane society to report this sick abuser.

His local Animal Cruelty Hotline:
419-891-9777

The voicemail is currently full but please keep trying. This person has to be taken into custody and be PUNISHED for his awful action!

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YouTube really irritates me when videos like this some how 'slip' through the cracks, but they are like Nazis if you put up a pirated movie...Sheesh
. Those stupid
s.

I do not understand what part of the human brain is so screwed to h@ll that they do something like this...What is WRONG with these people? Serial Killers in the making!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have a youtube account and I'm not going near the video. But for those of you that do have an account, thank you for flagging it. And tutti bella, thank you for reporting him to the Humane Society. I don't know where you live, but is it also worth a call to the SPCA? They handle all animal cruelty prosecution out our way.

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am in NYC and I placed a call to the number listed. Some of other cat lovers from another forum who live in or around Ohio is also calling law enforcement officers and their local Humane Society. I hope we can find and locate this abuser and bring justice to the poor cat. I've heard that a couple of local news station and dailies picked up the news too. Crossing my fingers that something can be done about this.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I flagged it.... That was positively sick.

Definate graphic warning to anyone who clicks the link. 4m35sec of a doberman killing a cat. The video is disgusting and awful and cruel.

Flag it if you can.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks plainjane .. a lot of news outlet has been notified. The video was posted back in March but only recently did it become more widespread. People are starting to notice this video and I am helping to spread more word by posting in different pet forums I frequent.

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Seems like there are a lot of people active on it now...comments keep rolling over and it seems like there are at least 20 viewers at a time each time I refresh.

Maybe calling the local police in his area would help as well? Can't find their number though...

Found their local complaint form:
http://www.monclovatwp.org/comment_form.html

Lucas County Sheriff's Office
Sheriff
James A Telb PhD
(419)213-4908

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I flagged it, but no way I could watch it. It sucks though that he probably won't get in much trouble, since it was the dog that did it.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was a Siamese cat. Where do you think he got it? From the shelter? Not likely. And it looks like this isn't the first time for that dog.

Folks, this is why you should keep your cats indoors. Poor kitty.

I reported it, too.

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sent out all the information in a forward to my email contacts, trying to get them to do something about it as well.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you plainjane!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Folks, this is why you should keep your cats indoors. Poor kitty.
I agree! I can't wait until I can keep all my ferals safely in a cat enclosure.

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
UPDATE:

I called the local police office and asked if they were looking into this. They said yes, they are. I am unsure where exactly this man must live, but I'm sure some more information will be available at a later time as to what exactly is going on here. The billboard behind the trees in this video has two distinguishable company names on it: Unifrut and Syngenta. They are international companies with farms who knows where exactly.

Will let everyone know if I hear/find more out.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I flagged the video. Some people are just wastes of space.

Originally Posted by plainjane

UPDATE:

I called the local police office and asked if they were looking into this. They said yes, they are. I am unsure where exactly this man must live, but I'm sure some more information will be available at a later time as to what exactly is going on here. The billboard behind the trees in this video has two distinguishable company names on it: Unifrut and Syngenta. They are international companies with farms who knows where exactly.

Will let everyone know if I hear/find more out.
Supposedly he lives in Monclova Township, Ohio.