Catfight

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just came home from church and was changing out of my "Sunday-go-to-Meetin' duds" when just outside the window there arose the sound of two cats going at one another. Zane charged right across my lap and was plastered to the window.

I could almost hear him say, "Let me at 'em! Where's my K-Bar? Where's my Luger? Where's my Uzi! Let me at 'em!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

LOL!!
Sounds like Zane had free front row boxing seats
Yes, or UFC.

Actually, in spite of being declawed--not my choice, as he was that way when he came to us!--Zane isn't a bad fighter. Father used to take him outside sometimes, and more than once he's encountered an interloper. Zane may not have any front claws, but he does have back claws, and teeth, and he knows how to use them; also, as big as he is, a simple body-check from him can be quite effective.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittybernard

Ferocious!
I wonder if he sees a dinosaur when he looks in the mirror.
That's why I tell people that the scar on my face is from an encounter with a puma.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

Yes, or UFC.

Actually, in spite of being declawed--not my choice, as he was that way when he came to us!--Zane isn't a bad fighter. Father used to take him outside sometimes, and more than once he's encountered an interloper. Zane may not have any front claws, but he does have back claws, and teeth, and he knows how to use them; also, as big as he is, a simple body-check from him can be quite effective.
Forget boxing or the UFC ... quick enter him in HOCKEY! They need good fighters and body checks! I'm sure Zane could chase a hockey puck better too!

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

Forget boxing or the UFC ... quick enter him in HOCKEY! They need good fighters and body checks! I'm sure Zane could chase a hockey puck better too!
Sometimes I'll drop an ice cube on the kitchen floor and he'll bat it around. Father used to call it 'playing hockey', although it looks more like soccer to me.