Question of the day April 5th ?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Today's question is:

Soap or shower gel which do you use?

I am a shower gel person all the way mainly because I have really short hair and use a product called Bliss that you can use for skin and hair....Saves on shampoo

I do however buy scented soaps occasionally not to use in the shower but I wrap them in cheesecloth and stick them in my closets and drawer for the fragrance.

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bar soap.
I like the texture and lather of it. I prefer natural, vegetable oil based bars, but I enjoy Ivory or Irish Spring now and again too.

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've switched all my bathroom stuff to all natural products...

My soap is:

Shikai French Vanilla Moisturizing Shower Gel

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bar soap, except when I had to take showers on the road at the terminals of the company I was with then.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mainly use bar soap, but every now and again will use some of my body washes/shower gels.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either....depends on my mood really but I have both in the shower cuz hubby uses soap. If it weren't for him using soap, I probally wouldn't and would just use shower gel.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use the bar soap since gels make the tub very slippery and I don't want to fall on my butt :-) Gels make your skin feel smoother tho but again the tub just gets too slippery.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use body wash. I just bought honeysuckle and orange zest body wash. it smells so good.