Beau's videos & pictures

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As I have a lot of vids and pics of Beau, I thought I'd put a whole bunch together here. I love taping him and catching his "moments."

- Being silly. I dunno how he did it but one moment he was in the chair and the next he shot through the table.

I have a lot of photos of him sleeping since it's easiest to catch him that way with still photos.

- keeping me company while I'm on Facebook playing Mafia Wars.

- sleeping with his tongue hanging out.

- Yes, he's sleeping this way.

Ready for some action?

~* Some videos *~

Beau playing with his new cat bed. He finds a way to play with everything.

Beau playing with the DIY cat tree. Hubby designed and is putting this together for Beau! Well, I have to help too. :p

Beau in a paper bag. I love how he plays with the simplest "toys."

Beau playing with the Loco!Motion toy & drinking from the CatIt fountain. He likes the fountain more than the toy.

Why he doesn't play with the Loco!Motion too much

Beau drinking water from a glass

How Beau eats & drinks

You can see all the videos of Beau here on his YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...ty&view=videos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! I am definitely amused by him everyday.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh.. I'm an offocial Beau fan.. what an adorable silly guy!
Watching him on video is like watching my Billy.. they play & act almost exactly the same!

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

I love Beau! He's too funny and cute. How old is he?
He's about 6 months old, according to the shelter I adopted him from, but he looks to me slightly younger?

Beau thanks you all for the compliments!

KittyBernard, I'd love to see your Billy in action!

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some more photos and vids I took today since I haven't been doing them lately.

Lounging on the kitchen mat, his favorite place in the kitchen when I'm in there. He'll lay right in the way when I'm doing dishes.

I'm trying to get some better close up photos of him, but it's hard because he moves around a lot or he will come up to my hand with the camera and butt it.

This is my favorite photo today. He was meowing for food or snacks probably. He's most vocal when he's in the kitchen, which is where I feed him and keep his food.

Eating his Taste of the Wild.

And 2 vids today. This first one is a short one of him stretching and scratching the carpet.
And this one is long, about 4 minutes just of him playing with his bug ball chaser. It's one of his favorite toys. I hide his mouse toys in the middle holes sometimes for him to get out. And you can see how he sometimes gets sidetracked and likes to come up to my camera hand.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG what a cute baby!!
He looks like he really enjoys being a part of everything you do...
Jake does that too- he will sleep on my desk and on top of my things all the time
I think they have the same unique coat length, it's like shorter hair on the body and really fluffy tail..I love it!! He also has a unique pattern with the brown tabby spots...I don't know what it's called formally.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to belong to the Beau Fan Club! He's such a cutie AND a character!

That first pic of him just cracked me up! Gives all new meaning to - being under the table

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a sweet little "helper"!
I see a tooth on the top left side of his mouth, but not on the right.. did he lose that baby tooth recently?!
Maybe I'm just imaging things.. either way, I'm a huge fan too!

P.S. I haven't seen a cassette tape in years!

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

OMG what a cute baby!!
He looks like he really enjoys being a part of everything you do...
Jake does that too- he will sleep on my desk and on top of my things all the time
I think they have the same unique coat length, it's like shorter hair on the body and really fluffy tail..I love it!! He also has a unique pattern with the brown tabby spots...I don't know what it's called formally.
Yes, is Jake a mediumhair? His fur looks more plentiful than Beau's.
Beau's got the shorter hair coat and then the longer one. I don't know much about cat breeds but he's definitely a mutt.

He really does like being with us all the time. He follows us around like a dog, but he's no lap cat either. He just likes to be near us.

Originally Posted by kittybernard

What a sweet little "helper"!
I see a tooth on the top left side of his mouth, but not on the right.. did he lose that baby tooth recently?!
Maybe I'm just imaging things.. either way, I'm a huge fan too!

P.S. I haven't seen a cassette tape in years!
He has all his teeth, last I checked. It's just the angle of the picture. I can't even see the top teeth on my monitor. But I don't know the timeline for when kittens lose their baby teeth? I've seen his teeth grow in in the 2 months I've had him.

And the cassette tape... LOL My mom found that the other day and I had to bring it home to show my husband. It was a tape my brother and I recorded for my grandmother's birthday when we were little. It was very funny, and I have no memory of making it. That CD player/cassette player combo is really old too.

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by firedancer722

I am absolutely in love with your baby boy!! He is soooo adorable!! I definitely think there should be a Beau Fan Club started!
Awww hehe I'm sure Beau would have no objections to having a fan club.

I hope it's okay if I keep posting a lot of photos in this topic.
I took more photos tonight. There's always so many kodak moments with Beau and I only manage to capture some of them. Tonight he was really interested in the window. He's never shown much interest in it, even when I open it for him to look out. Maybe it was the rain and wind. Anyway, here he is trying to get through the blinds to the window.

Beau seems to like being carried up high like this. He gets a bird's-eye view of his world.

And here are some good close-ups if I do say so myself

That shelf to the back on the right has to go soon. Beau hasn't shown any tendency to jump on it, but I don't want any accidents to happen since it's not the sturdiest and has so many breakables on it.

Under the bed, it's the only place he does any hiding, but it's never for long as he's always attracted by something or other and comes out to play with it.

All of these photos are available in this album on Facebook, along with some more I didn't post here. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=ce5e1cbe13