Its not doing anything here... yet
But they said we are supposed to get 6" by the end of tomorrow
I'm ready for spring!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winter needs to get back!
I am ready to start planting! NO MORE SNOW!!!!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a chance of that on Monday. I hate early spring when the weather changes over. At least it doesn't stick around long.

Usually.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got ours lastnight and yes it was depressing.

It poured rain all day yesterday and was 10C by evening all the rest of the snow was gone, everything looked nice and clean and the buds were starting to pop on the trees. Overnight the temperature dropped 15 degrees and we woke up to about 5 inches of snow on the ground this morning.
Even the cats were annoyed they looked out the window for about 5 minutes gave me the evil eye like it was all my fault and went back to bed.

Now it is suppose to be just below freezing for the next week at least so we will be stuck with this snow for at least a few more days.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have that much - but right now (8:15pm) we have about 1-2 inches on the grass - none on roads thank God.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Nebraska and we are under winter storm warnings. It's getting bad here. I had to leave work early because the roads were getting bad. It's turning into a blizzard here and not supposed to stop until tomorrow at 1pm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Funny. Not far from here, just into IA - hasn't snowed one bit!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I lived in Denver, we always had a late snow storm. We called it our "annual tree trimmer."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And we got almost no snow out of the deal.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got only a dusting here near the cities. That makes me sad. I hate the end of winter, and I am wishing for one more big snowstorm and sub-zero temps. Yes, I know I am the only one....

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's snowing as we speak.

It was raining today when we went into Chicago and now it's snowing. What's that about?? We are supposed to get 4-6 inches!? Ok, I'm officially over it. I have to go to the chiro tomorrow and really don't feel like driving in the snow anymore!!!
Thankfully I only have to work 10-1 so at least it'll be a short day. Well, well, well, I just looked out and I think it's stopped! It didn't even stick on the roads, just the grass... I can handle that. I'd prefer NO snow but if I have to have any this is fine with me. I can still drive and it actually looks sort of pretty.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was snowing lightly here this morning, and yesterday I was wearing my flip flops! Supposed to be even colder tomorrow.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

It's snowing as we speak.
Same here, the wind is howling and the windows are rattling. They are calling for 1-3 in. overnight. Hard to believe it's April.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in the western suburbs and it is coming down here. It is windy and the snow is definitely sticking to the ground. I am glad I remembered to buy a new cover for my grill today when we were running erands in the rain. I have a doctor appointment in the morning so I am hoping for a break in the weather for a little while. It is hard to believe it is April from looking out the window. I just called a friend who was out of town to see if I should give her diabetic cat his medicine tonight but she just told me that she would be home in a little while so I don't have to go over there tonight.