Sat. April 4: How's the weather? Whatcha doin?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning peeps. I'm surprisenly cheery for waking up in pain.... so that's a good thing.

Weather is dreary, rainy and cold (still above freezing tho). Snow in the forecast.

We have to do the usual grocery run today, since my hubby is actually gonna be home next week, I'll need more groceries.

Surgery is on Tues. so I have alot of work to get done before that..... all my snakes need to be cleaned and fed, I need to make some finger snacks, cut up veggies n' stuff. I need to have food available that I can deal with one handed
So yup, lots of stuff to get ready for.

Quitting smoking on Tues too

So yah, its gonna be a busy weekend for sure.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!!!

Woke up to about 2 inches of wet snow, how depressing is that
. At least it won't last long but it's the principle of the thing

Nothing planned for the day, just puttering around the house and such. I have a couple of movies that I haven't watched yet so that sounds like a good way to spend the afternoon.

Starting a new medication for my hands and shoulders so hope that will help with all the aches and pains from the damp weather.

The kitties are amusing themselves with a paper bag right now. Linus is sitting in it, and Pixie is trying to get him out of it. Sassy is sitting on a kitchen chair nearby supervising the whole substitution.

Everyone have a good day

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i just woke up and im watching UFO files. Then i have to run to the store for a coffee, i ran out of creamer

but its very windy, we have wind advisories til 10pm tonite!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nasty weather here today! The wind actually woke me up a few times last night, and there's a dusting of snow on the ground.
Rigel, you know you can always send some of that heat up to Canada! We won't mind, trust me.

Pottering around is on the agenda here, along with keeping an eye on Wiggies. He is at least back to normal after an emergency vet visit yesterday morning.
Have a good day everyone!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Good morning dear friends!...

meanwhile you´re has lots of snow and rains, we´re melting here....

Check please my forecast...

http://weatherbug.myway.com/World/My...&city_id=70243
all the Heat from the world came here to my city!...

.....Just kidding....Have a nice weekend everyone!
Please send a bit of it up to Canada Rigel.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Nasty weather here today! The wind actually woke me up a few times last night, and there's a dusting of snow on the ground.
Rigel, you know you can always send some of that heat up to Canada! We won't mind, trust me.

Pottering around is on the agenda here, along with keeping an eye on Wiggies. He is at least back to normal after an emergency vet visit yesterday morning.
Have a good day everyone!
Oh no! What did I miss? What happened to Wiggies?

The weather is cold and very windy here today. I did laundry last night so I have more free time today. DD is coming over around 2:30 and we are going to dinner and then to the Seal concert.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now the weather here isn't bad, but later today it's going to start raining and then it's going to change over to snow. It sounds like it's going to be quite a storm. Just some rain would be nice but I don't like snow at any time of the year especially not in APRIL!!!!!

Today is a quite day and I don't have any plans except to get some cleaning done at home. Which reminds me...I really should get started.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

I woke up at 8:30 this morning..Josh had to go to school for a meeting. Now I am bumming around the place making soup and cleaning up. We are going to pick up my wedding band today and going to the bridal show!

It is rainy here this weekend

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a car appointment this morning to get my oil changed and my snow tires off. Now I'm just hoping I didn't jinx myself, and that we don't get any more snow. Just cleaning the apartment. It needs is, since we weren't around last weekend for me to do it. Then going to a Manchester Monarchs game later with a couple friends. It's a local AHL hockey team. Should be fun!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came home from work early due to snow storm bearing down on my part of Nebraska. I left just in time before the roads started to get really bad.