What is it?

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What is it about a kitty cat tummy that makes you wanna pet it even though you KNOW youre gonna get clawed? Diva sort of swats at me and then licks my hand, Mr Jinx used to grab my hand with his claws and would gently bite my hand. I guess I am just a glutton for punishment, but that part of the cat is so darn irresistable...

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScottF

What is it about a kitty cat tummy that makes you wanna pet it even though you KNOW youre gonna get clawed? Diva sort of swats at me and then licks my hand, Mr Jinx used to grab my hand with his claws and would gently bite my hand. I guess I am just a glutton for punishment, but that part of the cat is so darn irresistable...
I know exactly what you are talking about!!!!! Maia is a tummy show off! I see that tummy and she is in for a razberry or tummy rub, and she doesn't always put up with it!
How could she ever expect me to resist this tummy.....

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a couple of wannabe Venus Flytraps!

All of my boys have scrumptious tubby tums.. like cheylink wrote, how can they expect us to resist?!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I
a kitty tummy!

Hoshi lets me rub on his quite a bit. Nero sees tummy touching as an excuse to curl up into "attack ball"

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine love tummy rubs and meow loudly if I ignore the request. I have yet to be clawed, they all love a good tummy rub.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With Spaz, I call it "human trap", you rub that cute belly and you get violently bunny kicked.
With Baby though, she loves the tummy rubs and always has the belly exposed.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kizzy LOVES tummy rubs....and his tummy is perfect for it

I mean cmon, how can you resist this:

funny thing is, you can be just sitting somewhere and hear a thud. It's Kizzy, he has come up and plopped on the ground exposing his tummy for you to rub.

Hmmmm, my RIP cat Gysmo, LOVED his tummy rubbed... except after I got him neutered, then he hated it.

I hope that doesn't happen to Kizzy.....

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm must be one of the lucky few who's cat actually enjoys tummy rubs. Like Kizzy he'll flop over and roll onto his back just so you can rub his tummy!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Google will taunt us like crazy but he HATES his belly being rubbed and attacks like crazy when you touch it!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Google will taunt us like crazy but he HATES his belly being rubbed and attacks like crazy when you touch it!
that is a "must rub" belly LOL. Too bad he doesn't like it tho

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

that is a "must rub" belly LOL. Too bad he doesn't like it tho
Yeah I know huh? And yes he was sleeping like that... for about an hour...

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Thor will flop down on the floor and twist himself in the most uncomfortable positions just to get a belly rub. When he gets home from the vet, I'm sure I'll find him completely exposed and will snap a photo for all those virtual tummy-ticklers whose furbabies swat at their hands