UNBELIEVABLE April Fool Prank ON ME!?! !!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been a while since I posted here since I've been so busy with my new life (moved from DC to Utah) but I HAD to share this with you guys..

Here's what a good friend of mine wrote on her facebook page about the prank she played on me..

So I decided to prank Pamela by wrapping her entire office up in foil (pictures will be posted later). I recruited about 15 people to help me, (there are by far more people who were eager to help out! Looks like Pamela picked on one too many people
But no, we love her!) and it took us an hour to get everything wrapped up. This was done last night, ready for Pamela's view this morning. Sure enough, by the time I arrived, the ENTIRE building knew about it, even the IT people made special trips to see Pamelaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s station, the VPs/Executives such as CMO, CEO, etc made sure to come down to our floor to see, admire and laugh at her office. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s awesome. Pamelaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s reaction was priceless. She first saw her mugs wrapped in foil when she walked toward her station and rolled her eyes. But she started screaming, “Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!†when she got a full view of her station. We put about 700 feet worth of tinfoil, and itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s so bright that her section is lit up while the rest of the building appear dark in comparison.

I am amazed that 15 people worked together in this cube! They said some people had to take some of my stuff out of the cube to wrap in the foil before putting them back since there wasn't enough space for everyone in the cube to work. LOL. There are approximately 700 people working in that building and most of them have heard about this AND many have visited my cube! Now my cube is the most known cube in the building! LOL. They also set up a webcam to record people reactions to my cube and I about died when I saw my reactions. It's hilarious!

I will be posting my pictures in a minute and hopefully can post the videos here also. Keeping fingers crossed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would LOVE to hear your comments about this AND hear of any ideas that you may have to help me get REVENGE on my dear friends..

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG that is awesome!!!!!!! I can imagine how much you must have cracked up to walk in and see that!

mobius

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oooooh, shiny!

I'm usually pretty good at coming up with pranks, but this one is going to be hard to top.

Remember the Klingon proverb - Revenge is a dish best served cold.

And it gets very cold in Utah.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Let's see... Work or play a prank on Pamela. I can see why they had so many people helping out. They did a great job.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a video of my reaction when I first saw my cube. FYI- I'm deaf and I work at a place where many people signs so that's why you'll see people siging in these videos.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Pamela4cats/?action=view&current=Motion292-PamReaction.flv

This is when I was checking my cube out and saw a hanger wrapped in foil so I started clapping then someone informed me that there was a webcam recording everything and I about died laughing.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...=view&current=Motion298-PamnoticingWebcam.flv

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
a classic! my mom's work did that to her boss one year... the next year, i think they did something similar w/plastic wrap.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh Pamela that is hilarious

I dont know how you are going to top that

Its good to hear that things are good with you, too.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, that has got to be one of THE best pranks I have ever seen!!!

Your reactions were hilarious!!!

They must really like you.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw Pam that was just priceless!
Watching you all do sign language makes me miss my parents and i feel misplaced!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

OK, that has got to be one of THE best pranks I have ever seen!!!

Your reactions were hilarious!!!

They must really like you.
That is truly classic!!

My coworkers and I did an "upside down" office prank once. We turned all his books, files, papers, monitor, chair, garbage can, name plate, etc upside down. Didn't take as long as foiling an office (hint), but was still pretty funny.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

That is truly classic!!

My coworkers and I did an "upside down" office prank once. We turned all his books, files, papers, monitor, chair, garbage can, name plate, etc upside down. Didn't take as long as foiling an office (hint), but was still pretty funny.
Actually......... They already did that to me about 6 months ago!
Took me half a day to put everything back the way they should be. They also unplugged my keyboard and mouse so it took me a few minutes to figure out why my mouse or keyboard weren't working.

My first week at work here - a group of friends made sure to park their cars REAL CLOSE to my car so I couldn't even open the driver or passenger doors. I had to open the hatchback door in the back and crawl in through there while wearing a skirt!
What a great way to welcome me back to Utah AND welcome me to my new job!

For some reason, people always love to gang up on me and pick on me.. Gee.. I wonder why!

I have one idea for revenge but am hoping I can do it for real cheap..

I was thinking of getting packing peanuts (A LOT) and put saran wrap to block the entrance to my friends' cubes (remember there were approximately 10 to 15 people helping but I'll focus on the main players meaning about 5) then pour packing peanuts into their cubes. This would mean if they pull the saran wrap away from the entrance to their cubes, the packing peanuts will spill over into the hallway AND stick to their clothes.... It'll be hard for them to clean up.. HEHE.. I just have to figure out where to find a lot for a good deal, find a way to bring all of it to where I work and do it without being caught (probably would have to do it one evening..

What do you guys think???

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is priceless, Pamela. I can't imagine how long that took. One time, in college, My friends and I took out all the furniture from a friend's dorm room and recreated it in the lounge. This, however, takes the cake. I like the foam peanuts idea. They are nearly impossible to clean up!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope all that foil gets recycled and if you use packing peanuts that you can somehow get the biodegradable ones (the ones that dissolve in water).

I've seen the foil the cubical prank fairly often online. Another popular one is post-it notes.