wellness pure delights treats

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got those for Jake and he LOVED them. As soon as he smelled them he started to purr and panic in fear that he won't find where the smell is coming from...and then he ate them up so fast as if he was worried i'd all of a sudden decide to eat cat food and beat him to it
He is scheming on how to open the bag by himself and get more...I got the turkey jerkey kind...
Do your cats like those?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
they like the dog ones ( they are identical cept for size and shape to the cat)

alpine'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I bought a bag, and Alpine is only interested in them half of the time. I think she prefers chewier treats. These are a little tough, and just small enough that even if she does get one in her mouth, it usually falls out before she can get a good chomp on it. It's gonna take a long time to get through this bag!

sweetpea24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I could give you mine. My cats hate them. My kitten, I've discovered, loves the dehydrated chicken hearts I give to my dog. My older cat loves the Temptations treats but i refuse to feed those.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SweetPea24

I wish I could give you mine. My cats hate them. My kitten, I've discovered, loves the dehydrated chicken hearts I give to my dog. My older cat loves the Temptations treats but i refuse to feed those.
Where do you get dehydrated chicken hearts?
thx.

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Squeaky only eats them if we don't have any of the more junk food-ish kind, like purina whisker lickin tender moments (her faaaavorite) around.

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought all the flavors and Ally eats them only sometimes, whereas Ollie doesn't eat them period.

I used to have better success with "Pounce" treats, but even that seems to have gotten old fast.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my cats loves them. The other likes them quite a bit as well but if I put Greenies and the Pure Delights on the floor he'll eat the Greenies first. We've only tried the beef flavor as the cat that loves them has allergies. I'll buy them again.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LawGuy

I bought all the flavors and Ally eats them only sometimes, whereas Ollie doesn't eat them period.

I used to have better success with "Pounce" treats, but even that seems to have gotten old fast.
My outside kitties LOVE pounce treats. Cammy could take em or leave em, though.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 bags of those treats, got them free when I bought our Wellness Core bags, and Nora HATES them. She loves any other cat treat, but sniffs and turns her nose up at these. No clue why. Her favorites are the Greenies, though I think they are pointless b/c she swallows them whole and they do nothing for her teeth, but she loves them so we have 3 bags of those also.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been giving them to Jake almost every day and he absolutely loves them and goes crazy as soon as he sees me touch the bag!! To me they smell disgusting though.. He is scheming to open the bag, he already learned how to open a purina kitten chow bag that I've had for a while and need to get rid of...

poppy0109

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Poppy loves them! He hears me grab the bag and he comes running. I put one on the floor and he starts batting at it/trying to pick it up with his paw and jumping up and down. He's so silly!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought a bag of the beef jerky treats. Unfortunately, only Tre seemed to be interested in them. I was really shocked that Promise wasn't interested. She loves real beef jerky to the point that I can't eat it inside or she'll be standing on my chest swatting my hand every time I put it in the bag. No such luck with the Wellness treats. She seemed interested, but then took one bite and dropped it out of her mouth. Thufir didn't seem interested either and Tiny doesn't like treats much, so I guess Tre is going to be set up with treats for a long time.

The sad thing is that I got these treats so that I can give my other cats something when I give Tre his arthritis pills (liver flavored, so everyone wants to eat them) but he's the only one interested in the treats.
I'll have to just stick with the Greenies for now.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured I'd try them, and got two paws down from my two. Even my Swanie, hey! It's food! I'll eat it! won't touch them.