OMG! Third day of snow!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Again, I hope you guys keep it
No shipping it to ONT.

kthx.

sorry....(we have snow in the longrange forecast but it won't last like what you are getting)

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that sounds horrible...I just want lots of sun right now so I don't envy you..

ixi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wow that's crazy. It was in the upper 60's here. Overall, it's been a really good winter, we've only had 2 or 3 snow days.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We're in desperate need of some snow. The last time I saw a cloud was over a month ago I think!

We're just thankful it's not sizzling here yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And it's still snowing! And there is a Colorado Low brewing and coming this way. They say it's going to miss us and Grand Forks, ND, because it's heading East, but I'm not holding my breath.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in central B.C. it has been snowing here too. I am so tired of snow. I am beginning to wonder if winter will ever end. Dh's boss left for Mexico yesterday. I am so jealous

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

And it's still snowing! And there is a Colorado Low brewing and coming this way. They say it's going to miss us and Grand Forks, ND, because it's heading East, but I'm not holding my breath.
Very unfortunately, that same low is going to hit us!
But we're on the northern edge of it. It seems like so many places are getting these late "spring" storms, even places like Texas have gotten snow lately.
Enough already!!!!!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate snow. We have a winter storm watch up for saturday night here in Nebraska. It's supposed to turn into a blizzard Saturday night into Sunday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was still snowing this morning at around 11am. It seems to have stopped now, but the weather still calls for "light snow" until tonight. Tomorrow it is supposed to stop apparently.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh how on earth are you dealing with all of that snow??? I would totally freak out!!! (granted i'm from the South lol)