Do your kitties get kisses?

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you kiss your kitties?? I do! They get em especially on the cheeks!! And ocasionally get raspberries on da tummies!! People look at me weird...like eww you kiss your cat?
In return I will get a few kisses on the face, especially from Pooh Bear
Do you have any fave kissing spots?

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I kiss mine all the time. I like to kiss them on top of their heads. I have also been known to rub my face on the back of their neck and hum to them. They love it.

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ever since Bayliss was little, he's let me hold him out in front of me, under his arms so he's facing me, and I give him big ol' *muah!*-type kisses on his nose and mouth. I don't do it for long, because I know it's probably not terribly comfortable for him, but it's just cute because he licks his "lips" after each one.

Yeah, I think it's official. I'm the gayest straight man in history.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How can you not kiss those cute little faces?? My kitties get kisses all the time. I usually kiss them on there cheeks or the top of their heads, but sometimes I can sneak a kiss on the tummy if I am fast enough.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ALL-THE-TIME-ALL-OVER!!!! How could I not???? They already know how to ask for kisses... Lucky chirps, looks at me, and as I get close she sticks her head out and close her eyes!

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I give my little Maggie about a hundred every day.
She gets them on the forehead but also on her back. I feed her on the kitchen counters because I have a labrador and as such she's right at kissing height a lot. When I kiss her on her back, I start at her head and kiss her 3-4 times to her tail base and tell her I'm eating her like a corn on the cob.
I know, I'm a dork but I love it!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always kissing my kitties. Especially Nero. He loves to give his meowmy & daddy kisses like there's no tomorrow! I kiss them on the head, cheeks, back, and even the tops of their cute feet (and try not to think about where the bottoms of them have been
)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! And I have proof.

Mostly I kiss him on his head when he headbutts me.
Topaz is not a kisser.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine get kisses all the time! Riley gets kisses on the mouth which he will tolerate when he's in the mood

Xander gets kisses on the top of the head, since he's a bit slobbery, lol

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't really kissed Beau, aside from eskimo kisses that we give each other. I stick my face/nose in front of his and he will give me nose kisses. In the morning and nights, he likes to jump up on me and nuzzle my neck and shoulders if I just show him the underside of my chin while he's on my lap.
I just love him to death.

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I say "yes." - is that automatic grounds for having my man card revoked?

If so... then no... no way...absolutely not. I wouldn't dream of it.

If not.... then absolutely.... all the time. I give them kisses and they love it.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I kiss my babies!
They get kisses on the nose, chin, cheeks, eyes, top of head, ears, paws/toes. Oh heck....anywhere is fair game except their butt

Chynna loves to give me kisses in return. She kisses my nose. Abby has started to give kisses too, but usually it's my hand while I'm petting her. Every once in a while when I'm giving her smooches on top of her nose she sticks her tongue out and I get a kiss on my chin. But I think that's accidental on her part. She gets so content when cuddling that she starts to drool a little bit.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LawGuy

If I say "yes." - is that automatic grounds for having my man card revoked?

If so... then no... no way...absolutely not. I wouldn't dream of it.

If not.... then absolutely.... all the time. I give them kisses and they love it.
Revoke your man card for kissing kitties? Not around here!

And yes, kissing is definitely in the required attentions with our lot. Mostly on the head, but pretty much any other part of the body that's within reach, too.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh heavens I'm always kissing Bijou. He closes his eyes and pushes his face at me. I kiss his cheeks, his head, his nose, under his chin, his neck, belly (blow raspberries on his belly), his paws, and when I finish kissing him I put my nose to his and he gives me kitty kisses on the forehead, nose and eyelids (ouch).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pheww glad I am not the only one!!
I kiss them all over! But all my friends and family who arent big cat fans think i am weird....they kiss their dogs, same thing except (IMO dogs smell more!
at least mine does!
)

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes I do and I love kissing her. She's very affectionate in the morning and that is when I'll give her kisses all over, esp at the top of her head and blow kisses on her tummy.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does my kitty get kisses? You betcha! My favorite it holding Maggie like a baby in my arms, she completely relaxes and I kiss her all over the face. She closes her eyes and licks my nose. But, if it goes on too long she'll chew on my nose