Am I crazy??

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL whenever Jake decides to groom my hands I get sleepy and really relaxed, kind of the same feeling when someone puts make up on me or does my hair....I've honestly fallen asleep while he does this!!!
Of course if grooms my face, which he has tried, it really hurts but on my hands it doesn't hurt...
HAHA am I really crazy????

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL nope you're not! I love when Maggie grooms my hands and I could go right to sleep just like a massage. But, she gets carried away and starts in on my face, eyes, nose then she ends up in my hair pulling on it. That's a real eye opener!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

LOL nope you're not! I love when Maggie grooms my hands and I could go right to sleep just like a massage. But, she gets carried away and starts in on my face, eyes, nose then she ends up in my hair pulling on it. That's a real eye opener!!
Yay i'm not the only one

Jake is very independent, he doesn't even sleep next to me anymore but sleeps in his cat bed, so he doesn't really groom my face anymore. He used to a lot when he was a kitten..he also used to sleep on my bed but I turn so much that i'm not surprised he doesn't anymore I may have kicked him in my sleep.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been 2 years and as soon as I lay my head on my pillow, Maggie runs in from wherever and lays her head on my pillow. Her nose has to be touching mine and I scratch and pet her. This goes on every single night and I can't believe she still does this but I'm great with it!
I had gotten her a really good cat bed and she hated it. It turned into her toybox instead.

How old is Jake?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

It's been 2 years and as soon as I lay my head on my pillow, Maggie runs in from wherever and lays her head on my pillow. Her nose has to be touching mine and I scratch and pet her. This goes on every single night and I can't believe she still does this but I'm great with it!
I had gotten her a really good cat bed and she hated it. It turned into her toybox instead.

How old is Jake?
That is soo cute!!! I wish Jake was that cuddly. He's only 5 months old, will be 6 months in a week...i've had him since 5 weeks old though so to me he's huge compared to back then...He used to groom my hair and that was not too bad I didn't mind until he started to bite my ears in play..but he has changed and now he doesn't like to be held and pretty much needs things done his way. If he wants to be petted he will come up to me and demand it and purr like crazy while I do it but if I try it without him asking me he does nto approve...

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Maggie licks my hair but then bites my head hard and yanks on a big bunch hair. OUCH! I think she's trying to tell me to get my hair cut

lunalover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You're not crazy! If I'm having trouble sleeping I'll direct Luna to my hair and she'll start kneading and suckling on it and I'll start falling asleep.

And there's been a few times where she's wanted to do it but I'm already half asleep so my boyfriend has put her in my hair and I haven't woken up...then woken up in the morning to find a frizzy curly patch in my hair and my boyfriend explain to me that Luna had wanted me while I was sleeping so he put her in there, hehehehe!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah... you are crazy.................................... Crazy about Jake that is.

Dusty is like your Jake. She was a real cuddle bug when she was a very young kitten, she would fall asleep on my lap. Now she jumps on my lap very rarely. She does not like to be held.