Anyone doing April Fool's pranks?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I left a message for my boss to call Mr. Behr. The phone number is the local zoo. I also left a message for a co-worker to call Mrs. Lyon with the same number.

Don't worry about the zoo getting too many prank calls though. My boss got the joke and hung up before he got a live person. I expect my co-worker to do the same.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops - Mods - if you want to merge this thread, I just saw the question of the day April Fool's thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

That's pretty funny, Rockcat. Creative you are.
Not even! I read it somewhere, but it was still funny.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, no jokes yesterday but the University President thought it would be a good day to tell everyone there won't be ANY raises this year. Way to go Pres, way to go.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Well, no jokes yesterday but the University President thought it would be a good day to tell everyone there won't be ANY raises this year. Way to go Pres, way to go.
That sucks! Yeah our boss sprung a new annoying thing we have to start doing that will take us at least an extra half hour a day. I thought it was a joke..so I say "haha, Aprils Fools"..to which he replies..."no no, you guys have to start doing this" with a serious look.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My coworked thought I played a joke on him. But I didn't, he was really bummed because I asked him to do something and then he thought I was going to say April Fools and I didn't. That in and of itself was funny for me. We had a serious meeting yesterday and I totally thought about calling my boss and telling her I just couldn't make it to work--we're good friends, but I didn't want cause her too much stress.

Leslie