Monty comes in the morning!!!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Monty baby is going to make his 3 hour plane ride in the morning. He gets in at 9:40 a.m. and I will be waiting for him at the cargo office. OMG, I'm so excited!!

I am making the final preparations for when he gets here, just ensuring his bed is in place, litter is impeccable and food is topped up. Most of this I will do before leaving in the morning. I am only 5 minutes from the airport, but I want to be sure he will be aok when he arrives at home. I am going to close the bedroom door where I will help him adjust and we can nap together until lunch time

I have been telling my girls that their new boyfriend is coming tomorrow
LOL

I will post pictures as soon as I get home from the airport. I will have my camera phone to take pics of him when I pick him up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm ecstatic, to say the least! I will have him in my hot little hands by 10 a.m. and I will definitely be giving out the warmest hugs and nose kisses to him...then bring him home for a potty break and some food, then we'll nap..hopefully for me!!

I am going to watch how my girls interact with him at lunch time, as I have to take my daughter for an eye appointment and then pick out glasses. I don't want to lock my girls out of my bedroom away from him, but for his safety I might put him in the spare room while I am out. The girls like my bed for their afternoon nap, and I don't want to upset them a whole lot. I will just play it by ear.

Squeeee! I am so exited!!! Good vibes for a safe flight for my Full Monty

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The plane has a delay, so he arrives here an hour past his original time....grrrr, poor guy.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome home, Monty!
Can't wait to see pictures.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, he made it here safe and sound! He was a bit cold, but I took his new blankie with me and wrapped him in it and then he rode home inside my jacket still bundled up. I gave him a bath as soon as he got here, just cuz he looked like he needed to be freshened up.

He is a black and cream Van, I didn't know that till I unwrapped him
I am so in love.

Here are a few pictures...out of 20some odd pics, only 2 are good enough to post, and they're not great either.

Monty bundled up in his blankie

Monty playing in our room...didn't realize how messy it was till I saw it in the pics LOL

So far so good with the cats, the girls have taken a keen interest in him, no hissing...they're actually licking him LOL

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow - he looks great!!! So excited for you I know our girls will just love him. Haha I still have a hard time saying just "your girls". I guess I will always have a little part of them.

He is sooooooo handsome!!!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lele, yes to me they're my little Texans LOL. You can definitely call them "our" girls...you are a part of them. Everyone who comes here falls in love with them and the girls already love Monty...like I said, they've been licking him. He is such a purr-monster too....how I love that! Loves to be on me, I think he has bonded with me already. Hubby thinks he's pretty cute too, even came home from work early at lunch to see and play with him.

Bob has warmed up nicely to him, they slept in the kitty bed together while I was out, came home and found them snuggling! It was precious!

I will definitely get more pics of him. I just want to sit with him some more to ensure he feels comfortable and safe (which he appears to feel already).

Thanks to all of you for your comments on him....I just LOVE that I can share with fellow cat freaks such as myself. LOLOL.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

Lele, yes to me they're my little Texans LOL. You can definitely call them "our" girls...you are a part of them. Everyone who comes here falls in love with them and the girls already love Monty...like I said, they've been licking him. He is such a purr-monster too....how I love that! Loves to be on me, I think he has bonded with me already. Hubby thinks he's pretty cute too, even came home from work early at lunch to see and play with him.

Bob has warmed up nicely to him, they slept in the kitty bed together while I was out, came home and found them snuggling! It was precious!

I will definitely get more pics of him. I just want to sit with him some more to ensure he feels comfortable and safe (which he appears to feel already).

Thanks to all of you for your comments on him....I just LOVE that I can share with fellow cat freaks such as myself. LOLOL.
Woohoo fellow cat freaks!

I love the term purr monster too! I might steal it for my van, Tales!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
More pics to come in the morning, tough to take pics when he won't stay still LOL

He did have two accidents today, once he pooed on my carpet and the he peed and he knows where the litter boxes are and has used them. I think I am going to confine him to our room tomorrow and give him some time
My house is 3800 sq ft so it just might be that he can't remember where the litter boxes all are. I've not had this problem before in a kitten, so it's all going to be trial and error.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are a few more pics that hubby took while I was napping after supper.