Nightmare?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Wiggies! The other night DH and I were watching TV when suddenly Wiggies started crying out loudly in a weird way. He had been asleep in his room for quite a while. DH and I both looked at each other, then ran in to see him. He was fine, just lying in his bed meowing, in a way he doesn't usually. We thought maybe he saw something out the window? It was weird though, he sounded so scared and confused.
So we picked him up and gave him lots of lovings, and he was fine and soon went back to sleep.

Do you think he had a nightmare? Do you think that's possible?

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think it could be possible! I have had cats do something similar while asleep. I hope he didnt have too scary of a nightmare!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Poor Wiggies! The other night DH and I were watching TV when suddenly Wiggies started crying out loudly in a weird way. He had been asleep in his room for quite a while. DH and I both looked at each other, then ran in to see him. He was fine, just lying in his bed meowing, in a way he doesn't usually. We thought maybe he saw something out the window? It was weird though, he sounded so scared and confused.
So we picked him up and gave him lots of lovings, and he was fine and soon went back to sleep.

Do you think he had a nightmare? Do you think that's possible?
Very possible in fact, probable. People are always talking about being able to see their dog's feet moving and assume they are dreaming about chasing rabbits. Persi does the same thing and I just assume he is dreaming about chasing mice.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Back in Feb. Zane was asleep on my lap and had a nightmare. He woke up and thought I was The Bad Thing and went for my face. I tell people that the scar is from an attack by a puma--a very small puma.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

Back in Feb. Zane was asleep on my lap and had a nightmare. He woke up and thought I was The Bad Thing and went for my face. I tell people that the scar is from an attack by a puma--a very small puma.
OMG! I'm glad Wiggies didn't do that! He was very frightened though.
I wonder what on earth Zane was dreaming of!!