Found a cool cat only store in Dallas!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited - I am going there tomorrow to check it out... I was looking for a place to buy Holistic Solutions, and I found this very cool cat only store in Dallas!
I am going to check it out tomorrow - It's cat's lovers Disneyland!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's really cool. A friend of mine owns a shop called 'Cats Galore' but instead of products for cats its products with cats on - everything from blankets, tea towels to cat shaped chocolates and books on cats. It's amazing

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

That's really cool. A friend of mine owns a shop called 'Cats Galore' but instead of products for cats its products with cats on - everything from blankets, tea towels to cat shaped chocolates and books on cats. It's amazing
I'd go absolutely broke in a store like that!!
Wish we had great stores like that here.. who wants to buy me a plane ticket?!

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been browsing their website these last few months, adding things to my crazy cat lady to get list. Do post a full report re: the store

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH-MY-GOD! I wentt to the store.... It's AMAZING!!!!!!! The first thing I noticed were the three store cats they have, one of them is 20 years old! There is a world of things in there. One side of the store is everything cats, toys, books, vitamins, gifts, bowls, trees... Whatever you think of, it is there. The other side is all natural foods - a WHOLE store, only with the best natural foods! Pricing is not bad either - a 13oz can of wellness for example was $2.24... not bad at all! It is truly a playground for kitty owners... I am sure I will be going back for more - at least for food and for Bugsy's Holistic Solution...
They also have grooming and boarding.
The store is very inviting and high end too; I could stayed there for hours... Thank goodness I went in the end of the day, otherwise the damage would be huge!
I highly recommend it to anyone in the Dallas area!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

I am so excited - I am going there tomorrow to check it out... I was looking for a place to buy Holistic Solutions, and I found this very cool cat only store in Dallas!
I am going to check it out tomorrow - It's cat's lovers Disneyland!
As a Dallas (Farmers Branch) resident this indeed is cool. Let us know the results of your checking out. Also keep in mind that we will be having a Dallas area get together some time this year. Stay tuned.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting about it! I've seen their website a lot but have never ventured in as it's a bit of a drive for me (I live in south Grand Prairie near Mansfield). I'll definitely be checking it out now though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

As a Dallas (Farmers Branch) resident this indeed is cool. Let us know the results of your checking out. Also keep in mind that we will be having a Dallas area get together some time this year. Stay tuned.
The store is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!! It has absolutely everything you need - and the BEST food selection ever! - and then some! I highly recommend it!!

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Also keep in mind that we will be having a Dallas area get together some time this year. Stay tuned.
Oh my goodness, I missed this statement in my first reply. How exciting!!!
I can't wait to meet some fellow TCS'ers!