Good News - Fargo show

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news. The club is rescheduling the show for May. So now we (or Jack) will have 3 kitten shows in May! Will qualify him for regional and national awards next season.

Have to work a weekend for OT to cover expenses cause two shows are out of state - hotel bills.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey you guys - at least you show in the same COUNTRY!
You don't want to know what my showing bills are like! Glad to hear the show was re-scheduled Martice, I know of one CFA club that just "died" because last weekend's show was cancelled out due to bad weather!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Hey you guys - at least you show in the same COUNTRY!
You don't want to know what my showing bills are like! Glad to hear the show was re-scheduled Martice, I know of one CFA club that just "died" because last weekend's show was cancelled out due to bad weather!
We've lost 6 shows this year due to the recession and clubs folding!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch - that really hurts. But clubs don't have to fold. They can just raise money and postpone putting on a show for a year till they build back up. I haven't heard of many clubs over here folding completely - they just postpone a year and wait it out.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Ouch - that really hurts. But clubs don't have to fold. They can just raise money and postpone putting on a show for a year till they build back up. I haven't heard of many clubs over here folding completely - they just postpone a year and wait it out.
The clubs have folded here to due to no interest in the cat fancy - so they do have to close if noone is willing to run the shows. Our country is so small.