Jack crying with his toy

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so adorable. All my cats are VERY vocal when they carry their 'prey' in their mouths. I think it's too cute! Our little hunters!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gos that is sooooooooo precious.

I bet if you ever fostered, Jack would be a great Mum

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute!

Abby does that with a pair of rolled up socks. She is almost 11 years old and adopted these socks when she was 4 months old. She uses them as a tool to announce herself when she's entering a room. And she will leave a perfectly good cuddle session to go and get the socks and bring them back into the room where I am, however, she gets lost along the way and I have to call for her. She doesn't play with them, or cuddle with them. They simply have to be in the same room where she is...which is where I am.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my that was soooo cute!!! I love his little voice!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Abby does that with a pair of rolled up socks. .
Awwwww Chris's (Captiva) George does that. She calls it his sockie
George was the first cat i'd heard doing it, then Rosie started, and now Jack
Originally Posted by gemlady

Now to train him to take it back to the toy box!
I usually take them up when we go to bed and find one on the bed the next morning

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maggie does that with her favorite little fuzzball toys that she likes to use to play fetch. She will pick them up, then sit on the other end of the house mewing with the toy in her mouth until I call her to come to whereever I am. Then she will beg me to toss it for her so she can fetch it! The sad thing is that Max has learned to chew pieces off her fuzzballs, so I have to keep them put away unless I'm around to "supervise."

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to watch at home where I have sound but look at those LONG legs! I love the way he moves down the stairs with out any pause.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I first started watching the video, I didn't realize it was Jack who was meowing. He & Punky sound so similar that I started asking Punky (on the bed next to me) what was wrong.

That was priceless to catch on video!! Your kitties are the best!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I'll have to watch at home where I have sound
Me, three. I often don't even bother watching videos in the office for that reason, but I thought I'd see if it survived the lack of sound.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, he sounds so cute when he's crying to you. I love the way he swaggers down the stairs with his 'kill' in his mouth. The look he gives you before he drops his prey at your feet is so sweet! Of course Rosie taught him that. That's the job of the big sister.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jack is so cute in that video.

Both my kitty girls liked hearing him meow, they couldn't figure out where he was.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww!!! Don't you just want to sweep him off of his paw pads and give him a big squeeze for being so cute!!!!????