New Kitten in MD ... coming home soon!

newkitten0309

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am new to this board. I wanted to share my excitement about getting my new kitten. He was born March 3rd and so he still has some growing up to do before he can become part of my family. I haven't met the kittens in the litter yet ... but I will have my choice of a tuxedo or a gray and white male.

I wanted to know if you can help me compile a list of supplies I will need starting out. And is there a particular kitten food you recommend?

I will keep you posted on the progress my lil guy makes and will post photos as soon as I meet him.

Thanks for your help.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

You probably should post a similar question over in the "Pregnant Cat and Kitten" area of the forum, where more people will see it.

One thing everyone will tell you is to wait as close to 12 weeks as possible before separating the kitten from his mother.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

newkitten0309

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your advice ... I'll move over to that forum and see if I get any responses.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TheCatSite,

How exciting for you ....
a sweet kitten is coming into your life.

Please make yourself at home.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. How exciting getting a little kitty. As to diet, its best to feed raw meaty bones. Head over to the raw feeding forum. It's the best to keep their teeth clean.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!
We are happy to have you here and would love to see photos of your new kitten when you get him/her