Dinner Ideas: What are you wanting?

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am stumped as to what to fix for dinner tonight! Anyone else feeling the same? Lets help each other out! Post what kind of meal you are in the mood for and hopefully some of us will have suggestions!

I am wanting something warm (as it went from 72 yesterday to 54 today) and something that doesnt require a huge amount of ingredients. I'm only 5 seconds from a grocery so I dont mind to run out and pick up somethings though!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just throwing a pork roast in the over here soon. It's not really cold but its rainy and damp so I figured it would be good. Making mashed potatoes (boxed), sauercraut and green beans with it.

Other option, I made tacos last week and they were SO good! We haven't had them in a while so it was a nice change. Hmmmmm....tacos......maybe I'll change my dinner plans.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thinking of making this but I've never tried anything like it before and it scares me a bit! So I'm searching teh interwebs for something else!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just looking up a cabbage soup recipe and it sounds good but ehh..I think I'll end up doing something else. No idea even what I want..thinking I'll run to the grocery store and see what's on sale...something mexican would be yummy..

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simple supper for us tonight.

Hotdogs and mac and cheese for 2, hotdogs and rice n' veggies for the other 2.

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well what I want and what I eat are two different things.

I WANT a nice steak with baked potato and nice salad.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fluffysimba

And that's exactly what we are having for dinner! Steaks were on sale (about 1/2 price) on Friday so I bought some. It's sunny and we're going to throw them on the grill.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmmm steak

I think I have decided on lobster alfredo with some bread and salads (the latter of the 2 I need to run out and buy!) and funfetti cake for dessert lol!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fluffysimba

Originally Posted by Momofmany

And that's exactly what we are having for dinner! Steaks were on sale (about 1/2 price) on Friday so I bought some. It's sunny and we're going to throw them on the grill.
Barbeque Steak, baked potato, and salad

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the big thread with 500+ replies is really good for ideas. It's on the front page of the forum currently!
You can find my yummy tea there!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a really bad dinner, sea salt and vinegar chips dipped in canned tuna (low sodium). But still totally salt city and not very balanced. I was craving this for some reason. Then fruit for dessert.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, we went to fix our lobster that was in the freezer... it smelled like horrible cat food
!... we even thought maybe it just needs to be warmed up, but no it made it worse. We ended up just throwing it down the disposal and going to Mexican... seesh!