Sunday March 29: Whatcha doin' today?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's rainy and dreary here today.

I did not sleep well last night at all. I hurt and for some reason I woke at 3am coughing and not being able to stop. Slept on the couch for a little bit this morning though.

We're not doing much at all today, just relaxing.... How's about you?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its snowing here-lightly though about an inch or so on the ground. Went to bed early and had to switch to other bedroom as the snoring from dh was too loud!!

So up a bit after 6 am and sat in the garage about 1/2 hour enjoying my coffee and my new buddy!

So not much going on today-might do some sewing and general pick-up of stuff around the house, finish a novel I'm reading. A boring day.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After the storm front that went through last night, it's colder and windy. So I am in for the day.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby woke me up with his snoring, sometimes I swear he can rock the state! Normally it doesn't bother me but today it was just terrible!
So, I got up at 8, fed the cats, did some laundry, picked up the livingroom and put dishes in the dishwasher. (Notice what is on the list first! LOL!)
Finally he's up now, and I can clean up the furball in the livingroom with the spotbot. It's too loud or I'd have done it as soon as I found it this am, I just cleaned it up with a towel and was waiting for him to get up... There all better! Coffees on and furballs done within a minute, how's that for a productive morning?
We are supposed to go to a Myers Cox show today, I think we are still going since hubby jumped into the shower when he got up, I hope the roads are ok, they don't look to bad outside, but that doesn't mean anything.....

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure what I'll be doing today. I think I pulled a muscle in my thigh and it hurts a bit to walk so I'm trying to take it easy so it will get better! But my goal will be to get the house cleaned up, fold the massive pile of clean laundry
and pull something out of the freezer for dinner. Oh the excitement

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

We're cool and rainy here. It rained pretty hard last night and, probably thanks to the combination of falling rain and cool weather, I slept like a baby. I didn't realize it had gotten colder until I looked at the thermometer just now and saw that it's only 48 out at noon. It's still relatively warm inside because my apartment retains heat for a long time, but I'm going to have to close the windows or the inside temp will probably be down in the low 50's by tomorrow morning.

As for my plans, since I had to work yesterday, I'll be going to visit my parents and do my weekly laundry today. I'll do dinner with my parents, then I'll come back home. I have some modeling work I need to do for school and then I'll have to get ready for work tomorrow, straighten up the apartment, and pay some bills.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No plans yet! We're all laying around. Hopefully we do something fun later though, I hate being cooped up all day!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rainy blahy kinds day here.
I have a roast chicken to cook for tonight's dinner, and I think I'll bake some bread to go with it. Maybe I'll get into a baking mood and make some cookies too.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's cloudy and rainy here today also but not cold. I am not doing much today except for making baked chicken. Other than that just lounging around and reading. Everyone have a nice Sunday.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spent the week=end at MIL.

Made her Meatball soup for dinner last night. She loved it.

Made her Eggs Benedict for breakfast. She had never had it before and loved it as well.

She wanted me to stay and cook for her!

She cried when we left and we spend a week-end every month with her. She just turned 87 and is an awesome woman!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day 4 of a 6 day stretch at work.
I'm tired, cranky and sore, plus I'm having really bad breathing problems from working in a smoking environment.
I like my new job ok and the other girls are great, the physical pain is ebbing, but my lungs are being tortured

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Just got back from my Convention about three hours ago. Had a great time. Hated to see it end.
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself

It's Monday night here and I'm happy to say I'm working on 2 assignments and am actually understanding it tonight. I started off working in the lounge but it was noisy in there so I have retreated to my bedroom.

Just another day of study for me