Feline Conservation Federation Wildcat safety net.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, I hope this is ok to post here on TCS. I am a member of the FCF, Feline Conservation Federation. The FCF has a wildcat safety net to help rescue exotic/wild cats in need. You can read more about it here. http://www.felineconservation.org/pr...safety_net.htm I am now a member of the wildcat safety net committee and would like to ask for your support if possible. Please take a moment to read about this very important project with the FCF. Thank you.
John

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is a wonderful program. It's good to know that something like this is in place to help captive wild cats in trouble.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittiesHasMe

That is a wonderful program. It's good to know that something like this is in place to help captive wild cats in trouble.
Yes it is. I am happy to be on the commitee too and look foward to making this program work

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you know how I feel about the exotic cats. I have learned so much from you just by reading your posts. I have been paying more attention to new laws that are coming up in Nebraska. Thanks to some of the cat people in the state they are now allowing F1 hybrid cats
. I do plan on joining FCF.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

I know you know how I feel about the exotic cats. I have learned so much from you just by reading your posts. I have been paying more attention to new laws that are coming up in Nebraska. Thanks to some of the cat people in the state they are now allowing F1 hybrid cats
. I do plan on joining FCF.
That is excellent news about the hybrids
Will be looking forward to you joining the FCF