A licorice flavored Skittle!?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eric just had a licorice flavored skittle out of the original bag!!?? I think something fell off of the conveyor belt!!!!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

That sounds... nasty. EW! I wouldn't want one of those in my bag!
Me either, I don't like licorice. Actually, I don't care for Skittles

But I'm assuming Eric likes both. It's almost like Cracker Jacks, a prize inside

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny thing, he hates licorice, but he was so surprised, and in a weird happy way........I would have run to the trash and spit it out!!!!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate licorice too!
and since we had a cat show sponsored by Skittles I don't really enjoy them either - I guess they're those little fruit candies you're talking about?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't even like licorice flavored licorice!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Twizzlers are fine as long as they're strawberry or chocolate

But black licorice ... blech! And butterscotch ... blech again!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If that had been me, I would have been checking to bag to see if there was a prize for the person that gets the licorice flavored skittles! You know, one of those weird "Willy Wonka" type promotions.

That said, I couldn't handle a licorice skittles. I actually snagged what I thought were M&Ms from my coworker (with his permission) last week, and here they were skittles. When you're expecting chocolate and get skittles it is very disturbing!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

That said, I couldn't handle a licorice skittles. I actually snagged what I thought were M&Ms from my coworker (with his permission) last week, and here they were skittles. When you're expecting chocolate and get skittles it is very disturbing!
Aint that the truth!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SO my question is does Mars company even make a licorice flavored candy??? I couldn't find anything....... I love licorice to, but that freaks me out! Makes me wonder what else is in there that doesn't belong

starfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Eric just had a licorice flavored skittle out of the original bag!!?? I think something fell off of the conveyor belt!!!!
now that's disgusting (at least if it was my bag). Unless it's the Twizzler kind or stuff, I don't do licorice flavored anything. Medicine tastes better.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As far as I know, the Mars Company doesn't make licorice candies. Are you sure that black object was licorice?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

As far as I know, the Mars Company doesn't make licorice candies. Are you sure that black object was licorice?
He didn't even see if it was black, he just suddenly had a burst of licorice flavor! I was more disturbed about it then he was, obviously.......

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

If that had been me, I would have been checking to bag to see if there was a prize for the person that gets the licorice flavored skittles! You know, one of those weird "Willy Wonka" type promotions.

!
those were my thoughts, I actually thought of the part when they sing I've got a golden ticket, or something like that. It has been awhile seen I saw that movie

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yuck!

About 12 years ago or so when they had Jolly Ranchers Jolly Jellies (kinda like fruit shaped gumdrops with JR flavors), I got a black blob of licorice too, which i thought was a misshapen grape thing til it was in my mouth. My cousin called the company and told them about it. The funny thing was they asked if I could send it to them, and she was all dramatic like, "Well, NO! She spit it in the GARBAGE!" It's so funny, I can still hear the tone of her voice on that day. We still talk about that too.. (do we have no lives?? hehe)