Daily Thread Thurs March 26th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Trout woke us up at 5am. She kept jumping on the bed, and playing with noisy things and prowling around. I am SO annoyed! Then she gest on my lapke nothin happened this morning. THEN has the nerve to bite my hand while I'm petting her
She is such a scamp sometimes.

It will be another mild one today but rainy. I have no plans really. I am making homemade salsa and guacamole tonight for a work potluck tomorrow. Should be good!

Have a good day folks!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

It's pretty warm here, but we'll be having heavy rain and thunderstorms all day. I have to take Thufir to the vet in a few minutes. I pulled out the cat carrier while everyone was eating and now they know that someone is going out today. After I'm done at the vet, I need to get groceries and a haircut, but depending on the weather I may wait.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning! It's another lazy Thurs here. Hubby wants to go to the fish stores today, but I'm not all that thrilled... I still miss Opie.
She was such a cool fish.
It's sunny here right now but I'm not sure that it's going to stay that way. Looks like the clouds are rolling in. Oh well, I'd rather have rain then snow anyday!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having a winter storm
It's been snowing for 2 days non stop. Traffic is nearly at a standstill, buses are hours late and it's falling faster than the plows can clear it. Snow on top, shear ice below because we had rain for 3 days before it started to snow, so of course it froze into a skating rink.

I took a sick day. I'm not really physically sick other than being really tired from a very troubled sleep. But I'm mentally exhausted because of the news I got from my sister-in-law about her biopsy results. I can't think of anything else

I'm not doing much of anything today. Just going to try and get a bit of sleep.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

We're having a winter storm
It's been snowing for 2 days non stop. Traffic is nearly at a standstill, buses are hours late and it's falling faster than the plows can clear it. Snow on top, shear ice below because we had rain for 3 days before it started to snow, so of course it froze into a skating rink.
ugggggggg. I hope it stays there and doesn't move this way

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon All!!

Cloudy and looks like more rain here.

Little late getting here today, they have been working on some rewiring in the electrical room downstairs and my power has been shut down since around 10 this morning.

On of the perks of living in a turn of the century house always something needs working on. Luckily my landlord is very good about keeping things in good working order even if our maintenance guy takes forever to get things done.

Of course you forget how boring things are without power until you don't have it.

The kitties are having an afternoon snack right now, and will no doubt head off for nap shortly after.

Everyone have a great evening.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening. Got all my packing done for tomorrow except for last minute things. Can't wait! Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! Convention's only a daaaaaaay awwwaaaaayyyyyy!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posting real late today.

I worked for a few hours today as a co-worker had a seminar. Then a bit of retail therapy-new socks, flip flops for summer, new salad plates as I'm replacing all my dinnerware (its almost 24 years old!). A couple other odds and ends.

Then home to my new routine with the new garage stray. I called one area humane society and they have no matches. I'll contact the other one tomorrow as well as to check for any postings at the local small grocer. He doing well and really wants to come into the house-I've got to move really quick so he doesn't. And continuing to pressure DH to keep him!

Oh, I sold the majority of my embroidery floss and some never used hoops for $50 to a lady on craigslist! This however will be spend on vet bills for the new kitty.

Neil's having the boys over for cards tomorrow so I have some cleaning and food and snack prep to do as well as get the new spring containers over to work. And carry in firewood as we are supposed to have snow Saturday!

That's about all.