Full Monty, my Sphynx stud comes next week!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I finally am going to be able to say that my breeding program will begin in the winter time. Now that I have all of my players on the team, let's start playing!! LOL. I won't be getting Monty till next Wednesday, but it's so close now. It's an exciting time for me as this is a dream come true. I am so in love with cats in general, that breeding sphynx will be such a great opportunity to work with such an amazing breed, and then to participate in breeding healthy, happy kittens. I only want the best for all of my cats and for my past 2 litters. All who have taken a cat or purchased one from me are totally in love with them. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

My daughter has already started making my website (she's only turning 11) and wow, it looks great so far! She is so talented, makes me look like I'm from the stoneage with computer technology. I can't wait to see her finished product. She is a graphics WHIZ kid.

We are going to be showing all of our sphynx at the show in July, the one that's coming up we're going only as spectators. Hubby wants to become familiar with the whole process before we dive into it blindly LOL I also am going to see if I can find me a mentor at the same time.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

My daughter has already started making my website (she's only turning 11) and wow, it looks great so far! She is so talented, makes me look like I'm from the stoneage with computer technology. I can't wait to see her finished product. She is a graphics WHIZ kid.

We are going to be showing all of our sphynx at the show in July, the one that's coming up we're going only as spectators. Hubby wants to become familiar with the whole process before we dive into it blindly LOL I also am going to see if I can find me a mentor at the same time.
This all sounds great! Can't wait to see the site. I want more pictures PLEASE!!!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not wait to see your site either.
I will be getting another sphynx also sometime this year.
It will be show quality and I can not wait.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've only got 3 pictures of Monty, so I am waiting to get more when he comes home and I get to dress him up LOL. I bought 6 new sweaters for my cats at Petsmart today, they were only 3 bux each!!

I will be posting alot of pics of him, as I know I will be so proud of him. I posted a picture in someone else's thread a couple weeks ago, but here it is again

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that pic somewhere.
I love how he looks.
I should get more clothes but everything is picked over.
Dont love love dressing up sphynx cats.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, Jacky, I got all excited when I went there, as the clearance bin was right near the entrance...I went wild, hubby is shaking his head cuz the girls really don't wear their clothes that they already have! I am going to make a point of putting their shirts and sweaters on.

You saw Monty's pic in another thread, I just can't remember which one. Must have been yours
I'm sure it was a Sphynx thread.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wellington, I know you're a judge now, do you or have you ever judged a sphynx?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not know what thread it was in anymore.
I posted a video of Cleo playing with a toy a sphynx breeder sent me last week ad Cleo dressed as a bunny.
I may just show Cleo one or two times.
The next sphynx will be the show cat.
Your girls our cute.
Keep buying the clothes.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is one of the banners my daughter sent me the other day. I know she's made changes to it already, and I told her we need to add Monty to it. She already has a background finished as well....any input, advice, suggestions?

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jacky, yes my cattery name is registered with TICA and CFA as SNOWBALDS. I will have the cats registered with CFA once I get Monty's stuff from TICA.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations
The most embarrassing thing at every show is the back end of an entire male Sphynx
They can't hide anything!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm used to seeing the largeness of an entire male with not much hair...my Bob who is a Devon Rex doesn't have much hair, so he looks more endowed than any hairy cat I've ever seen LOL. He will be getting fixed by the end of April providing he gets my Bonnie pregnant. If he misses his opportunity for the next month, well so be it. The Devon kittens he produced were absolutely gorgeous.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your Oreo the best out of those kittens.
I love the name of your cattery also.
I have made some mistakes taking pictures of Cleo and posted one here with to much showing by mistake.
I have seen the male sphynx in person and they were big.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks Jacky, we all love Oreo to pieces. We kept her, don't know if you knew that. She is doing really well and her coat is coming back in now. She is such a love bug, cuddles all the time and sleeps in the bed with the sphynx and us.

Thanks for the compliment on our cattery name. Hubby picked it out after I told him that Frosty Whiskers was going to be too long of a name on registrations.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wellington, I know you're a judge now, do you or have you ever judged a sphynx?
No I don't judge the Shorthair breeds just Longhairs for me at the moment!
My Grandparents have both judged All breeds and I'll probably work on it after I've completed my degree

Jacky, yes my cattery name is registered with TICA and CFA as SNOWBALDS. I will have the cats registered with CFA once I get Monty's stuff from TICA.
I love the name snowbalds. Just gorgeous!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I could do just that, but I am thinking that the kittens will be named by their new owners and hubby has informed me we are not keeping any kittens LOL. He said 7 is enough cats, and he can't' believe he's even allowed that many cats in the house LOLOL