Snakes on a plane, Part 2: The unpacking

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My new babies....1.1 Normal het opal motley, 0.1 Caramel, 0.2 Hypo A's, 1.1 Bloodreds and 0.1 Charcoal.

( the numbers mean the sexes... 1.1 means 1 male, 1 female. 0.1 means 0 males, 1 female)

1st up is my stunning male bloodred.
this guy

2nd, a gorgeous caramel girl

next: Charcoal girl...she's a beauty. Please excuse the snake poop

love the belly on her (she's het for bloodred... meaning, if I breed her with the blood male, I will get bloods and charcoals cuz he is also het for charcoal. If she wasn't het bloodred, I would get some charcoals and some normals from that pairing)

Hypo #1

Hypo #2

1 of the normals

I couldn't be happier with these guys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks.....I'm very happy with this bunch. Lots more pics in a few weeks after they settle in.

They ate on Sunday, which is good. Sometimes, after a plane ride, they will not eat for a couple weeks. This is a good sign, I should have no issues with them.

The hypo's are brats though. Fiesty and nippy.

Tis a good thing their bites don't hurt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TabbyCalicoGurl

Wow those snakes are beautiful.I think the Caramel Girl snake is my favorite.What are you going to name them?
Honestly, I have no idea as of yet. Alot of mine don't have names....just refered to by their morph. Although the carmel will be shortened to CaraGirl

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow. I loooooooove that blood!!!!! And the caramel too - I've been wanting a caramel for a long time. All gorgeous snakes!!!!!!!