New couches tommorrow....

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our basement is almost finished, just needs carpet in the rec room and furniture. Since spring is here, summer is coming and its cooler in the basement. We don't spend much time down there since it wasn't comfy (got a 52" tv down there, but a borrowed couch that wasn't comfortable).

Soooo, last weekend (a wk ago) we went couch hunting. Checked out 5 different places, and finally found one we liked for the cheapest $ out of all the ones we liked. Instead of getting the set (couch, loveseat, chair) we got 2 couches. They are really comfy, and have springs in the cushions

They were at store number 3.... we saw them, then left to go to another store and then came back to buy them (trip 2 into this store)

We saved $350 on each couch

Couch:

http://216.13.150.31/Application/Car...d=&SiteCode=EN

Now let's hope the colour works for the room.... They only had two choice...the above ivory/beige or a powder blue.

The room is painted 2 colours, burgundy and pewter. I think it will be fine, hubby was the doubtful one.

Seperate post on my new bed

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful - it looks very comfy too! Is there where I am going to be sleeping when I go to visit you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Beautiful - it looks very comfy too! Is there where I am going to be sleeping when I go to visit you?
If you wanna, but I do have a spare bedroom....

Originally Posted by laureen227

color should be fine. it's a neutral, after all.
Try telling that to my DH
But then he was uncertain of my colour choices for the room itself...but once we finished painting he did say I was right and it looked awesome

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, nice looking comfy couch!! I'm jealous! LOL The neutral color will go with anything