The not so secret Easter Bunny came to visit!!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG you guys! My good and special hun friend Snake_lady made our day in a BIG way today!!! She sent the three of us this Secret (not so secret) Easter Bunny package, filled with goodies for all of us kids! We were late for SS last year, so we are exchanging gifts now - her gift will be on its way soon

Bugsy was the first to inspect the package - he knew there would be goods in it!

Lucky LOVED the paper - she is good in setting priorities!

But she also figured the package might be more interesting after all

I got a beautiful card from Chris, and Lucky and Bugsy got a card from their good friend Kizzy as well - Lucky blushed at his little love note!

There were treats for the kids - they LOVED the new flavor, and it was fancy - written in French! Oh-la-la! I got Peeps
, a huge chocolate kitty
, an more chocolate too!!! Chris knows me well- I am known to live the house at late (2am
) hours to get a cocoa fix!

This sign is great too - it's already hung, and making me laugh every time I go to the kitchen!

Oh, Lucky LOVED this pom-pom ball that hangs from the door knob - she had a blast testing it out!

To be continued.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And of course......... Catnip is in the house!!!!! She sent us this little catnip pillow from Auntie Em, along with the Kitty hugger - OMG - Bugsy went NUTS! There is some potent nip in that little pillow! Here is his getting-stonned session:

Thank you Chris!!!! You are truly the BEST EVER!!!!!!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful surprise from the Easter Bunny! You and your babies got lots of nice presents. I love the card about kitties and men.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a haul!!!

Bugsy sure looks happy!

That reminds me I have to go to the post office and mail some parcels that I have had sitting here for several weeks ready to go!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a nice lot you got there. Bugsy is all, "Duuuuude, I need some Pringles, man." That was really thoughtful of Chris, and what a great idea for the two of you to be not-so-secret Easter Bunnies.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so glad you got it.... on a Monday too
I didn't figure you'd get it till Friday.

I'm sooooo glad the kitties, and you, like everything. Bugsy looks sooo content
I wonder how long it will take Lucky to break the ball off the string on the door hanger. It took Kizzy about a 4 days.... then I just tied another toy on the end.

for always being there for me.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

That is so sweet! Chris, I have to know where you got the chocolate kitty!
Walmart

They have persian kitties, weiner dogs, a couple other dogs, and today I think I saw some fish and other animals.

I didn't see any kitties left in mine, but then I just glanced as I was getting a cart. The dog ones are awful cute too.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy you have a great friend there and I loved that you shared the photo's. I have never seen a chocolate kitty before. Everything was just great, lucky you :-)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

After all the crap you've been through lately, I'm glad I could bring a smile to your face.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You did..... You made my day and then some - you made me feel special, which hasn't been the norm lately....

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

I want one of these. I don't care what DH says, it's true.

You both are super sweet ladies, and deserve a few treats and some cheering up. That looks like an awesome package!
Snake_lady and Carolinalima.
Maybe your chocolates will help you cheer up!