New!...

386kustoms

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all, I found this site when searching for cat nutrition information online today. My name is Miranda and I am a 25 yr old Legal assistant for a personal injury firm in Florida. I am engaged and will be getting married next month. I have 2 beautiful rescued cats, 11 month old Mulan aka "Pretty kitty" a siamese mix of some sorts who is blind in one eye and 10 month old Jasmine aka "Ugly kitty" (because she was an ugly ragmuffin kitten when we got her) a tortie persian. I adopted them from a local rescue organization in August of 2008 after the loss of my previously adopted siamese cat Miss Kitty to liver failure in May of 2008. I also have 3 resuced dogs 4 year old Lula a pit mix, 3 1/2 year old Naomi and german shephard and 8 month old Charlie a doxie-yorkie-jrt mix.

Mulan the first day I brought her home.

Jasmine meeting Mulan on Jasmine's first day home a week after we brought home Mulan.

Making themselves at home.

and I have to of course include my other babies...
Lula

Naomi

Charlie

I'll have to find some updated pictures when I get a chance.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Miranda,

Your furfamily is adorable.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help. Please make yourself at home.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS, Miranda, Mulan and Jasmine!

This thread needs a cuteness warning. Kitty bellies and Charlie!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there Miranda, Mulan, Jasmine, Lula, Naomi and Charlie!
Welcome to TCS!
You have adorable furbabies!!

OH, and congrats on your engagment! An April wedding, wow .. sounds wonderful!!!

tweetykiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Miranda and welcome. I am also new here. Just joined last week since I love to talk about cats. Your kitties are cute. Now I am very scared of dogs. LOL! How does everyone get along so far? Does your fiance have pets too?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

386kustoms

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by tweetykiss

Hi Miranda and welcome. I am also new here. Just joined last week since I love to talk about cats. Your kitties are cute. Now I am very scared of dogs. LOL! How does everyone get along so far? Does your fiance have pets too?
Naomi is the only one of our dogs I do not let near the cats. She gets into chase mode and doesn't know how to snap out of it. Both Lula and Charlie are kitty lovers and cuddlers. Mulan is SUPER outgoing and wants to love on everyone. She thinks that Charlie is her boyfriend and cleans him and plays with him constantly.

Naomi was my finace's dog before we started dating and Lula was mine. We got Charlie and the two cats within the last 8 months.

Here is another picture of the girls waiting for some turkey on Thanksgiving...

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Miranda,and welcome!your kitties are BEAUTIFUL! I have a tortie too, her name is Princess.I have 5 others besides her.

tweetykiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 386kustoms

Naomi is the only one of our dogs I do not let near the cats. She gets into chase mode and doesn't know how to snap out of it. Both Lula and Charlie are kitty lovers and cuddlers. Mulan is SUPER outgoing and wants to love on everyone. She thinks that Charlie is her boyfriend and cleans him and plays with him constantly.

Naomi was my finace's dog before we started dating and Lula was mine. We got Charlie and the two cats within the last 8 months.

Here is another picture of the girls waiting for some turkey on Thanksgiving...
Awwwwwwwwe, give me on of them.

tabbycalicogurl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

I think all your pets are so cute and can't wait to see more pictures of them all.I love the movie Mulan and have alwas planned to name a future kitty that.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
what a precious kittys!..
thanks for share!...

See you on the forums!