A few funny ones:

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just goofing around with the camera the other night:

Joey passed out on the turbo scratcher

Google really wanted in the picture!

Full sized couch cushion... Is he not huge? He's 11 Months old...

Yes he usually sleeps like this

Keiko in my roomies costume wig.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats are really cute. Google is huge! Is he a lovebug? Joey looks so sweet napping on the turbo scratcher, and Keiko is so very glamorous in her wig.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Your cats are really cute. Google is huge! Is he a lovebug? Joey looks so sweet napping on the turbo scratcher, and Keiko is so very glamorous in her wig.
Google... Lovebug.... HA! No... He can be, but only when you are just out of the shower and still wet. (He loves to be in water) Or if he is already very asleep and you pick him up. He's still a mean kitty! And whatever you do, do NOT touch his belly!!! He is a bear trap and will grab on with all 4 feet and claws and chew on your hand.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Google... Lovebug.... HA! No... He can be, but only when you are just out of the shower and still wet. (He loves to be in water) Or if he is already very asleep and you pick him up. He's still a mean kitty! And whatever you do, do NOT touch his belly!!! He is a bear trap and will grab on with all 4 feet and claws and chew on your hand.
Really? He looks soooo fluffy and sweet. I guess I would get my hand clawed up, then, because I would definitely want to pick him up.