My baby girl - Ellie

george's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ellie adopted me back in November - she was only 17 months old, had spent the previous 6 months at the shelter and before that, from what I understand, she didn't have much of a home life either. That just broke my heart. She just cuddled in my lap and I knew she needed to come home with me. I was very worried that George wouldn't be a happy camper about the whole thing but they were able to co-exist together pretty quickly.

Here's Ellie...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww look at that gorgeous girl. She is so lucky you found her

George accepted in her so so sweet too

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new family member...
Ellie is adorable.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, we have a match for Ellie at our shelter. Looks just like her. And she also just wants to curl up in your lap. She doesn't show well in her cage; I hope someone falls in love with her, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

george's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Hey, we have a match for Ellie at our shelter. Looks just like her. And she also just wants to curl up in your lap. She doesn't show well in her cage; I hope someone falls in love with her, too.
That was Ellie - she just stuck to the back of her cage but I fell in love any way!
Hope her person finds her soon...

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a little late but...welcome home Ellie! George is one of my favorites here and now Ms. Ellie is sure to enter that realm as well.
She has the same body and fur type as my Fiona...just in a pretty Tortie rather than Tux.

I hope all is going well!