My cat greets people by rolling over so they can rub her stomach.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

Lucky... Mine greets them by rolling over so he can attack their hands when they try to rub his tummy.
Haha, I was going to say that! That's what most of mine do. Scotty does like a good tummy rub, though.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is such a super friendly kitty!
That is awesome! Unfortunately Maia either doesn't greet at all, she runs and hides under something.....or she greets by puffing up and hissing while standing in a defensive position
. It scares me when she does this, she looks like shes going to attack and I have to snap her out of it!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cool that she's so friendly!
Mine just runs and hides. Maggie's definitely not a people person with anyone outside my family. When friends visit, the second she knows they're gone, she's back being her ol self. She actually checks out the front window to watch them leave so she's sure

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

Lucky... Mine greets them by rolling over so he can attack their hands when they try to rub his tummy.
Yep, Genever does the same thing. We don't have people over too often, but when someone new comes over and meets her I have to warn them, as tempting as it is, do not touch the belly.

I'm jealous that OP's cat is generous with the tummy rubs! So cute!