Sphynx Kittens ***Cuteness Warning!!!

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well here are Oreo's Kittens. Fat and Healthy. I awoke several times during the night to check on her and nothing. Then about 6 am yesterday morning there she was, with 5 kittens nursing away. Yeah Oreo!!! She's was a pro with her first litter....

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lele, those are the sweetest little love-muffins!! I am so jealous! I just love the calico, kinda have a soft spot for calicos.

Please give them a snuggle for me. You know, if I ever get the chance to get to your part of the woods, I am going to RUN to your place to play and snuggle, possibly smuggle one into my big grandma purse LOL

I cannot wait for mine to have their first babies, but it'll be a while yet before they can breed. I am sick with envy!! Those are some awesomely beautiful kittens!!!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cute little things! Isn't it amazing how mommas will just do that, have them when you least expect it. I had a foster cat that I watched for weeks, waited and waited. She had her kittens once I was gone to the store, I was only gone about 45 minutes but she must have wanted the privacy

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwwwwwwwww so beautiful! I met my first sphynx ever today! He was fantastic! Good luck finding them wonderful homes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are mostly blacks and blues but I got one very pretty calico out of that litter. We are quite pleased with them. Momma is black and white bi color and dad is solid cream.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My stud is going to be cream, so with the tortie and the blue/white girls, they should make beautiful babies. Your kittens though, are just the sweetest ever. If I knew hubby would agree to it, I would buy the calico girl, but I still think being married is a good thing and I should leave it at that LOL When Monty comes, I'll have 7 full time cats in my house, but only 4 that are "whole" LOL.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lele

They are mostly blacks and blues but I got one very pretty calico out of that litter. We are quite pleased with them. Momma is black and white bi color and dad is solid cream.
i'm sure i'll hear all about them tomorrow, too! congrats!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hard time figuring out color on the skin on a Sphynx - can you try to post a picture with them lined up and give us colors. I don't see a calico in there.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GK, the calico is in the middle of the bunch, you can see the white on her...she's the only one of the group who isn't blue/black

I think just from this very first picture of her that she is going to be an eye-catcher! Gorgeous baby!