My brother is dying!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hadn't heard from my brother is quite awhile, so I sent a message to my niece to ask about him. She told me he was sick but my nephew told me more. Stan is totally disabled and had a home health nurse come in everyday. Well, he was hitting the panic button almost everyday so they decided to put him in a nursing home! He has been in and out of the hospital with pneumonia. He now comes in and out of consciousness. Be praying for him that he recovers and is able to know and see his grandkids. He is only 55!

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my. I'm really sorry. I hope that he gets better. Do they know why he's been disabled (stroke/accident/other)?

*Vibes*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by horseygal90

Oh my. I'm really sorry. I hope that he gets better. Do they know why he's been disabled (stroke/accident/other)?

*Vibes*
He is an uncontrolled epileptic. He also did a lot of drugs and alcohol when he was younger. He used to work in a nursery and did not use the proper precautions when using the chemicals and pesticides. He has been in a wheelchair for several years and hasn't been able to talk.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about this. I'm sending thoughts and prayers to help your brother get better.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry. Do you think they might need to call in a consult from another doctor?

Many good thoughts for your brother to recover...