Hef came home.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think someone might have hurt him or something, he's very jumpy and skittish and he wasn't before. There's something up with his eye too. I'm afraid to start him on the antibiotics like the others, because I'm afraid he'll take off again and then he'd miss doses. Anyway, thank goodness he's back.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a relief. It does sound like something happened to him. I know money is an issue, but keep an eye on the eye ... if its injured it could become a big problem. And if so, he will need to see a vet. Poor baby. I wish I lived closer.... He sounds like a great cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

That's a relief. It does sound like something happened to him. I know money is an issue, but keep an eye on the eye ... if its injured it could become a big problem. And if so, he will need to see a vet. Poor baby. I wish I lived closer.... He sounds like a great cat!
He is great. I call him my little mail man. He likes to get on the ledge outside my front door and I hear my mail box opening and closing. lol.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Glad he made it home. for quick healing. Can you keep him inside to make sure he gets the antibiotics he needs? What are the other cats being medicated for? I would take him to the vet to be checked out anyway, especially if it looks like he's been hurt.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Glad he made it home. for quick healing. Can you keep him inside to make sure he gets the antibiotics he needs? What are the other cats being medicated for? I would take him to the vet to be checked out anyway, especially if it looks like he's been hurt.
They were all exposed to URI. I can't bring him inside, there are a few reasons why I can't. Mostly my fiance took a big step letting us bring Cammy in. He wasn't raised with animals, so he's not as comfortable with them as I am. (He does love Cammy though). Also, he might have URI too and I just got Cammy over it.

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy he came back!

Is there a possibility of maybe keeping him in a garage/ sun room or some other spot until he's done the meds? I'm not exactly sure of your situation there, but you should just sneak him in =)

Best of luck to you, i hope he feels better soon!!!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GirlSetsFiyah

I'm so happy he came back!

Is there a possibility of maybe keeping him in a garage/ sun room or some other spot until he's done the meds? I'm not exactly sure of your situation there, but you should just sneak him in =)

Best of luck to you, i hope he feels better soon!!!
I live in an apartment, so no. I was thinking about a way to enclose my patio, but that wouldn't really work because the meters for all the apartments are on it. But I think I have something worked out. Just gonna cost some money. Good thing I paid off my credit card!