Show Box Curtians

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will be taking Zee to a show next month. I need showbox curtians. Anyone know where I can have some made? I don't want to spend a ton of money as I am not sure if we will be showing him on a regular basis.

Thanks!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you talking about cage curtains? Or litter box curtains? Until I got my portable show cage, I used to use matching towels for the 3 sides, top and bottom of the cage (5 large bath towels) and clipped them with those black binder clips.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Are you talking about cage curtains? Or litter box curtains? Until I got my portable show cage, I used to use matching towels for the 3 sides, top and bottom of the cage (5 large bath towels) and clipped them with those black binder clips.
I was referring to the curtians you see on cages at cat shows. I am just not sure how much we will end up showing Zee, so I didnt want to spend a great deal of money.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the breeder is close by she probably has a set you can borrow for the first few shows you attend.

My mum sews so she's made all mine for me.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd go with matching towels for the time being. Cause you can always use them yourself if you don't wind up showing much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I'd go with matching towels for the time being. Cause you can always use them yourself if you don't wind up showing much.
This is likely what we will end up doing.