Hope Hacker R.I.P.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was one Facebook late this afternoon where i found out that one of our members and talented signature makers Hope Hacker passed away on tuesday morning

As yet the cause of Hope's death is unknown, but from what i read, Hope was recently in hospital with issues, including high blood pressure and kidney failure, but was discharged with medication.

This pm came to me this evening from Hope's niece Jenny

Hope passed away, she was found deceased in her home Tuesday morning , the cause of death has yet to be determined as we are waiting for an autopsy report.She was loved so much and is missed so horribly
Jenny

Hope was a long established member at TCS, and loved by many for her creative signatures, and most of us will always remember what a huge Paul Stanley fan she was

REST IN PEACE HOPE, WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. I hadn't seen her signature lately.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whaaat!! now thats a shocker to me
.... Lots of love to Hope's family and she will be sorely missed by her kitties and all of us here at TCS also... Wow just wow

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHH MYYYYYYYYY our prayers will be with her family. I really liked Hope and am sorry to not have her with us any more. She was a nice lady.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan - can we do something for her family from her TCS family? Send flowers or something? Some sort of condolence or remembrance? I didn't know her very well, but this is so very sad.

I know - find out her favorite animal charity - and make a donation in her name on behalf of her fellow cat lovers here. I think that can be done on PayPal. Anyone know for sure?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my...

The only thing I can say is that I believe the inhabitants on the other side of the RB have a new caretaker. I am sure she is being greeted heartily by all the animals waiting there.

I wish her family peace and comfort during this rough grief process. To remember her and her life for the joy she brought, not to dwell on her untimely death. I hope her cats will be cared for by family as well.

I can only hope she went with little pain and fairly quickly.

She will be missed.

~A~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Susan - can we do something for her family from her TCS family? Send flowers or something? Some sort of condolence or remembrance?
I've just spoke to Hope's niece Jenny on the phone, and she said the autopsy won't be carried out until next week, but she's going to keep me updated.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was too shocked to comment earlier, and I'm still at a loss.

Will her cats be well cared for? I'm sure she would have been concerned for them.

Strength to her family during this.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no. She was going through a hard time recently as well, wasn't she? Well she's in a better place now.
I hope she has someone to take care of her kits.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

The only thing I can say is that I believe the inhabitants on the other side of the RB have a new caretaker. I am sure she is being greeted heartily by all the animals waiting there.

I wish her family peace and comfort during this rough grief process. To remember her and her life for the joy she brought, not to dwell on her untimely death. I hope her cats will be cared for by family as well.

I can only hope she went with little pain and fairly quickly.

She will be missed.

~A~
I could not have said it better.

Hope

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh NO

This news is terrible
I don't know where to begin.

I know how much Hope loved her cats, and my first thought was about them

When I first joined the cat site a couple of years ago, I got to know Hope quite well (helping her with her Paul Stanley website / forum), but I have not been around for the past year or 2.

RIP Hope
, like some else mentioned we now have a new guardian at the RB, and I couldn't think of anyone better

Julianne

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On no! What a terrible shock.

Thanks for letting us know Susan.

Rest in peace dear Hope