Cuddle Time

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It must be spring!

Chynna laid in bed with me for over 2 hours this morning, cuddling.

Now Abby is on the chair next to me, laying on her back with her belly exposed wanting tummy rubs!

I wish I didn't have to go to work today! Today seems like a good day to stay home and cuddle with my girls!

firedancer722

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't you just love it when your kitties want to cuddle!? I sure do. Every morning when I wake up with Bodhi & Siddha just chillin' out beside me in bed, I want to just curl up with them, pet them until they fall asleep and then snooze away the morning with them.

Too bad I have to pay bills, or else I'd be calling in to work a lot! LOL

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww.. sounds cozy!
I love it, too. Always have to spend a few minutes rubbing some tummies before I can get up and go about my day.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hate it when i have to get up and go to school, cause i have a cat by my feet and one on my floor who i just want to cuddle/chill with. I love when I get home from school sometimes at like 10am and they are still on my bed so i can hang out with them
. But my cats really love for me to come and hang out with them while they roll in the dirt for some tummy rubs

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cuddle times are the best times.
I'm jealous of my DH getting all the loving here. He gets up after me, and I feed the cats. Then they usually come and lie on him and he gets all the cuddles.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few weeks ago I was very sick with an intestinal infection, and I had to spend most of my time in bed. Zane loved it--all that extra cuddle time.

Purring is a natural tranquilizer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

Purring is a natural tranquilizer.
It sure is! Chynna purrs me to sleep every single night, and I usually wake up the same way too because she tries so hard to get me out of bed to feed her. She doesn't catch on that when she cuddles with me and purrs that she sends me back to sleep

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

It sure is! Chynna purrs me to sleep every single night, and I usually wake up the same way too because she tries so hard to get me out of bed to feed her. She doesn't catch on that when she cuddles with me and purrs that she sends me back to sleep
Zane starts yowling between six and seven AM; it isn't for food, as he has an automatic feeder--I think he just wants the attention!