How much bigger can she get?

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, poor Keller is huge! I can't imagine that she can go on much longer. I am a little afraid for her. Her belly is soooo full between her back legs she can't lay regular. She has to have her legs spread apart to accomodate the belly.

You can see one leg back by her tail and the other is up by her front legs.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...htori003-2.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...htori004-3.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...htori005-1.jpg

I am thinking more than 3 kittens for sure! I am also feeling very guilty for putting her through this. She WILL be spayed no matter what. Poor thing deserves to be treated like a queen and never go through this again.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whats the day she got out again?
I will get you a due date.
Coco was bigger then that and she had 5.
If see got out around Jan 16/15 she is due around March 22/23.

You would see teh kittens kick her from across the room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was out from January 16- 20th I believe. She is huge if you see her in person.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That poor cat.
I can tell she is huge in the pics.
I kept thinking Coco would have sooner then she did because she was so huge.
I am guessing your cat will have between March 22-27.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm guessing a good 5-6 kittens from the bulge on the sides. My rex queen look like a watermelon when she was carrying 5-6 kittens!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I'm guessing a good 5-6 kittens from the bulge on the sides. My rex queen look like a watermelon when she was carrying 5-6 kittens!
Oh I hope not
I am hoping its water weight

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe..sorry, it's funny that you said she deserves to be treated like a queen, because a mother cat is called a queen

Okay, sorry, funny moment over...
You should have seen Boots...she was even bigger than that!But she ended up having 8 little ones, so we could see how....Whenever she ate, her belly touched the floor...
Keller sure is giant! Come on Keller, any day now!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is a pic of my cat who had a litter of 8 last summer. This picture was taken a week prior to delivery. She was massive LOL The date on the pic is obviously wrong...batteries were dead and reset to purchase date. Anyway, I looked up the date in properties and it said a week before she delivered.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

Poor girl! One of my ferals outside was so pregnant she couldn't walk very well, I felt so bad.
I kittynapped my pregnant semi-feral last summer. She is a very tiny cat. She looked like she was in agony. She could hardly walk. When I scooped her up, she didn't even try to fight. I put her in the house she had 4 babies the next day. It worked out well , as soon as her babies were weaned I got her fixed.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Cats don't have "water" weight like people - its kittens in there!
I know, but I can hope!!!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I kittynapped my pregnant semi-feral last summer. She is a very tiny cat. She looked like she was in agony. She could hardly walk. When I scooped her up, she didn't even try to fight. I put her in the house she had 4 babies the next day. It worked out well , as soon as her babies were weaned I got her fixed.
This poor girl is completely feral. I just saw her outside actually, she was picking at crumbs of this morning's cat food so I tossed her a fresh handful. She still looks a little fat, so I don't know if she's in the process of giving birth or if she's done. She been gone about a week though. Poor little thing.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any luck with Keller?
She's probably just at her due date now...
Come on Keller, you can do it!

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hopefully Keller is delivering today. Both of my girls delivered in the last two days. One had 6 the other 5. All look healthy, although my smaller girls babies are very tiny....really active and nursing though!
I will post pics later today!

cat-tastrophe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Keller is so pretty! Despite her very large size, she looks happy, all mama cats are! She's got that proud "grin"..
I'm pretty sure that all will go well.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lele

Hopefully Keller is delivering today. Both of my girls delivered in the last two days. One had 6 the other 5. All look healthy, although my smaller girls babies are very tiny....really active and nursing though!
I will post pics later today!
really?
i've been wanting to see the others ever since your daughter told me they were born... now you have more?