no particular reason...

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
...for these pictures, other then the fact that I find the Squeakster so adorable and can't stop taking pictures of her

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Reason being 'ADORABLE'!
The fourth one really cracks me up! If that's his poker face, he needs to work on it!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squeaker is so pretty! My personal favorite is the 6th pic... sitting all lady like with her lil tongue sticking out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Squeaky is actually a she
which I know is odd, as most orange cats are males.

The yawning picture is one of my favorites too. Everytime she yawns, I dive for the camera. Usually I miss it, but this time I was lucky.

My husband is becoming putty in her hands. He's gone from wanting to return her to the shelter to being totally in love with her. Yesterday, he almost took her to work with him, because apparently she was giving him this little orphan annie looking, pleading with him not to leave her

Squeaker is adorable and he looks ALOT like my Nemo
They do look alike, although Nemo is a little brighter orange. What a handsome devil!

Squeaker is so pretty! My personal favorite is the 6th pic... sitting all lady like with her lil tongue sticking out
After we feed her wet food, she'll spend the next hour trying to lick every last speck that may be stuck somewhere on her face

The fourth one really cracks me up! If that's his poker face, he needs to work on it!
Ha, that's so true, especially since shortly after this picture, she started chewing a hole through the bag of food sitting behind her. she must have been casing out the joint when I snapped her picture