Anyone remember that speech I had to give in class?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know who all remembers me asking about topics some weeks back. I was thinking about doing it on spay/neutering but went with something else because I had a lot more info in my head on this other topic. I ended up doing it on the effects of being born with a cleft palate because this is what my middle son was born with.

Well I almost ended up heading it in as a written assignment because 1 month ago I got my dentures. But when the teacher said that I would automatically get a 20 point deduction, I decided I could not do that. So I ended up giving that speech this past Monday. I was very nervous but felt I did a pretty good job. Which I did so good that a student in my class does horse therapy offered to let my son get this therapy for free at her ranch.

Well I got my grade yesterday a 97. I got the highest grade out of 30 kids. I friend in the class almost did not give her speech because she can not speak in front of crowds. Well I worked something out for her to help her and she gave her speech. She got a 96 the second highest in the class. I am very glad that I got up there and gave the speech.

Now I get a week and a half off because it is the end of the quarter. Looks like I got high B's in all my classes which I am very proud of. English I have not gotten the grade yet but I feel its gonna be at least a B. Introduction to Microcomputers I a 87.529 that rounds up to 88. My intro to data entry I got an 89.1. English I should know by tomorrow.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is great news.
It is amazing how well you do when you try. Keep up the good work and be very proud of your accomplishments. You've worked hard to earn them.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

That is great news.
It is amazing how well you do when you try. Keep up the good work and be very proud of your accomplishments. You've worked hard to earn them.
Rather than parroting that, I'll just say "Ditto!"

I'm so thrilled for you!!!!

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, you are brave! I have a terrible time with even speaking at a party!

Cally