TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Johnboy & Pumpkin Play!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Johnboy & Pumpkin Play!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 

Oooh! You taking pictures?


*pose!*


Got ya! (I really this one!)




Johnboy's "cat in the headlights" impression!








ACK! Just let me have it already!!




Simon says.. FREEZE!
post #2 of 14
Thread Starter 
& two from a completely different day:




Pumpkin rockin' the feral look.
post #3 of 14
They're so cute! Awesome angles and 'action shots' too!
post #4 of 14
Johnboy and Pumpkin are gorgeous...
I am in love with Johnboy's adorable face.
Outstanding action photos.
post #5 of 14
Very cute pics, and really nice action shots. I can't forget the series of Pumpkin crashing the photo shoot. That was classic. You have some very photogenic cats.
post #6 of 14
Great pics!!! Love em! You have beautiful kitties! I love Johnboys pouty lil face

I'm still remembering Pumpkin crashing a photo shoot also
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
So many thanks, guys!

Pumpkin has no idea just how silly he is, but I'm thinking he needs a thread of his own, lol!
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybernard View Post
So many thanks, guys!

Pumpkin has no idea just how silly he is, but I'm thinking he needs a thread of his own, lol!
Yes! I would love a Pumpkin thread.
post #9 of 14
Such handsome boys!!!I ecspecially love JohnBoy!! He has the sweetestpoutiest look great pics
post #10 of 14
These 2 look like partners in crime to me.... And from your other post, how do you get them to get along so well and hang out on your bed together? If my 3 were in close quarters like that there would be some squabbles!
post #11 of 14
It's too bad Pumpkin doesn't enjoy playing, huh?

Our Punkin, who could pass for his brother, is relentlessly playful, too. More so than any other cat I've ever known.
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaMaria View Post
These 2 look like partners in crime to me.... And from your other post, how do you get them to get along so well and hang out on your bed together? If my 3 were in close quarters like that there would be some squabbles!
There were a few at first after Pumpkin arrived! But Johnboy and Billy (who grew up together as kittens) eventually warmed up to him. It helped that Punky loves any and all cats. As for Kitten, she has been so good about all of her new brothers.. but she will come running to me if someone is bugging her or being naughty.. kind of like a little tattle tail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
It's too bad Pumpkin doesn't enjoy playing, huh?

Our Punkin, who could pass for his brother, is relentlessly playful, too. More so than any other cat I've ever known.
WOW.. and they basically have the same name, too! Unless this might be some sort of a 'homeward bound' situation we have on our hands , these two might as well be honorary brothers!
post #13 of 14
Those pics are to adorable! I love the "Gotcha" picture....actually I love most of them!!!!!!!
post #14 of 14
Looks like they just love to have their pics taken. Posing and hamming it up!!

BEST kitty photos EVER!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Johnboy & Pumpkin Play!