Social Networking

tweetykiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anyone here with a facebook account, myspace, Yahoo 360, friendster, of classmates.com ?

Also anyone here have a blog?

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on MySpace, and will happily be friends with anyone from TCS. Just PM me, and we can exchange info.

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've got all of it, except for Twitter, which I think will never catch on for me.

I have a MySpace that I rarely use anymore, a Facebook that I'm addicted to, a Tumblr that I love updating, as well as a friendster I don't even know how to use.

I think I tried to post links of my stuff on here before and the mods said I couldn't, so just to be safe, PM me if you want to exchange info, it's always great to be friends with other cat lovers!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally caved and signed up for a Face Book account a few days ago. I've been in touch with friends I graduated high school with in 1980! What a trip to hear what they've been doing and how their lives turned out so vastly different than we all imagined for each other.

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I finally caved and signed up for a Face Book account a few days ago. I've been in touch with friends I graduated high school with in 1980! What a trip to hear what they've been doing and how their lives turned out so vastly different than we all imagined for each other.
See, I know people rail against the idea of "hopping on the bandwagon" and whatnot, and other people (like my dad) just think technology is way overrated, but look at what you can do!! Facebook is great, because it can be totally private if you want it to be, you can find so many people and keep in touch all over the world. I LOVE it, can't say enough good stuff about Facebook!!

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've got a Myspace I update often. Had a facebook, but ended up deleting it because I never really got into it. All of the others, I have no clue about!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Regarding Face Book, is there anyway to prevent your friend's friends from becoming your friends? I really don't want a friend list filled with people I don't know.

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Regarding Face Book, is there anyway to prevent your friend's friends from becoming your friends? I really don't want a friend list filled with people I don't know.
Just don't add them. No one can be your friend unless you ask them to be, or they ask you to be, and if it's the latter case you can always deny the request. There's also an option where you can't be seen by anyone but your friends. Like I said, it's very user-friendly. You don't have to be out there unless you want to be!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had a myspace account, but I deleted it as I hardly went there. I'm on Facebook all the time. I've reconnected with people I haven't talked to since graduating high school! (1987) Even my old elementary school crush is on there and we are friends!

Just PM me if you want to add...

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have facebok and myspace.
Just pm me if you want to be added.
A lot of people from this group are on my facebook and linda is on my myspace.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have facebook myspace and twitter, i only use facebook though

as others have said just pm me if you want an add

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol, I would love to be all of y'alls friends on Facebook, but I don't want anyone to be freaked out by getting a PM from someone you don't know going, "Hey, can I add you on Facebook?" lol, that's how I fear someone would see me, but if someone else PMed me asking that I'd be like, "OMG YEAHZ!"

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have facebook......am an addict.

You can add me if you wish
Just pm me and I'll send you my info.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Facebook is addicting, I am on there all the time, I love it. If you want to be friends, anyone can pm me too for information. I also have a myspace, but I never go over there anymore.

But I do love facebook.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Why donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t we start a Catsite group? Then we can all join. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m guessing we need permission from the mods?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BaloneysMom

Why donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t we start a Catsite group? Then we can all join. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m guessing we need permission from the mods?
actually there is one called TCSers on Facebook

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ohhh!! I'm going to join tonight! Cant go on Facebook at work Lol. I didnt know that.... very cool!