Pics of the crazy pup!

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm on a crazy pic spammage today! I can't help it I finally got some new pictures of everyone hehe.

LiLo being crazy:

She eventually gets sleepy:

And here are some of Sofie... I finally gave her a haircut.

Before the groom:

She looks like an old lady!

After the groom:

I left her legs because I ran out of time, but also because she is getting older [gonna be 13 this year!] She has never been amazing for me to shave her legs and feet, and now that she is older it isn't worth fighting her over it. So she gets to have hairy legs and feet hehe.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
your puppies are a couple of cuties!!! I love those running shots of Lilo and Sofie sharing her bed is adorable!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i love the first two pictures of your dog, he looks so joyful playing! That's what I love about dogs!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i love the first two pictures of your dog, he looks so joyful playing! That's what I love about dogs!
Hahaha for sure! I wish I could be as carefree and happy like she ALWAYS is hehe.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look! It's super dog racing across the yard!!!
And poor nekkid dog - she can join my Izzy in a nekkid party.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sofie is so cute! She looks like she's wearing those fluffy Ugg boots!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, those dogs are really cute. My fave is of Sofie and Napolean sharing a bed. Although, the pictures of LiLo gleefully running around the yard sure make me smile.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sofie is so cute! She looks like she's wearing those fluffy Ugg boots!
Hahaha it's so sad, she has the old lady look in her eyes :p But yeah I was thinking uggs or she looks like she's wearing furry pants from the 70's!

Aw, those dogs are really cute. My fave is of Sofie and Napolean sharing a bed. Although, the pictures of LiLo gleefully running around the yard sure make me smile.
Napolean and Sofie sleep together a lot! It's pretty cute... he usually hops in with her. Sometimes she'll take his bed from him too hehe.

LiLo cracks me up... she's always so happy, makes me wanna strive to be more carefree in my life!