Trying to figure out a date

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know we cant be exact but I want to know when we should start giving her a little more privacy. She is a little upset about the return of Titan so I want her to feel comfy with her nesting area. If I remember correctly she escaped about January 16th and we didn't catch her until around the 20th. Should I just put her in her own room around day 63 (counting from the 16th)?
I gave her belly a little trim and her hind end because her hair is sooooo long. I think I may need to go shorter on her belly though.
I am also beginning to think the 3 babies we saw on the x-ray are hiding several others...she is growing every day. Poor thing, here she is this morning in her favorite window spot.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...htori002-1.jpg

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My gosh, she's huge! I think yo umay be right when you say there may be more.

Well, going by the nine weeks, she'd be due any day now...
Good luck to Keller! I hope everything goes alright!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has been really looking for a nesting place today. She got herself into the bathroom cupboard and couldn't get out
We kept hearing this bumping sound and finally found her.

When I clipped her rear end she had some messy stuff, looked like maybe runny poo. She is normally so very clean. I guess maybe she is having trouble reaching that area. Do cats have any bloody show like humans? He nipples have gotten slightly poofy, like maybe some milk is coming in. I figured we have another week at least.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CuteKittenKat

By the way, is your name Amy? Just curious, cause thats my name!=P
Yep, I'm Amy too

tinahaj

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's worth a try checking to see if there's any discharge, but we missed it all together if she had any. The only remarkable thing was her being very lazy and laying in places she wouldn't normally lay, only because she was too tired to make the effort to go somewhere else. Good luck. Soon...

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing yet!