More photos of BA

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

LOOT AT MY BUTT!! HAHA

I think I'm going to kick you mommy, now let me go!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

What a gorgeous baby. Has BA got a runny eye there?
yeah, its like bloody and watery at the same time. Theres a little thing right beside his eye that I opened up and cleaned one day and it stopped for about a week or two... other than that it's been doing it since we got him. I'm trying to get him into the vet but I don't have a car to take him.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SamLovesBA

yeah, its like bloody and watery at the same time. Theres a little thing right beside his eye that I opened up and cleaned one day and it stopped for about a week or two... other than that it's been doing it since we got him. I'm trying to get him into the vet but I don't have a car to take him.
Oh really?. That sounds nasty
I would get him to a vet asap incase he's in pain, because cats are good at hiding pain. Purring is one of the disguises

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He does hate it when I pat it with paper towels. I'm afraid to put peroxide and alcohol on it because I'm afraid that will make it 10 times worse.. Usually I just get a paper towel moist and wipe it off. He doesn't get it anywhere and he just walks around like its not happening. I think he's just used to it now.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SamLovesBA

He does hate it when I pat it with paper towels. I'm afraid to put peroxide and alcohol on it because I'm afraid that will make it 10 times worse.. Usually I just get a paper towel moist and wipe it off. He doesn't get it anywhere and he just walks around like its not happening. I think he's just used to it now.
Oh no, don't use that or paper towels!
They'll have fibres in that can make his eyes worse

If anything use a damp cotton wool ball, but definitely get him to the vet asap because it's not going to get any better

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We're trying. as soon as we get a car were going to take him. Right now I still have to pay Juniors vet bill just to get him in. Seriously, you shouldn't have to pay for the death of a pet or anything really. But I guess that's how some people make money, paying for the death of loved ones

sorry, rambling.