Game: Kitty picture Scavenger hunt

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought it might be fun to have a scavenger hunt with pictures of our cats.

Not that we need a reason to get the camera out and take pictures of our fur babies but I thought it might be neat to see what we could come up with.

How to play:

I will start the game by asking for a picture of a cat playing with a certain toy or doing a certain thing. The poster underneath me will post a picture of their cat with the item I asked for and then post asking for a picture of something they would like to see. I would like to be pretty specific with the items or actions so that way we actually have to work at getting the picture.

Examples: Cat playing with a Pink and white toy or Cat playing in a box with a grey mouse or cat wearing sunglasses What ever you can come up with that not everyone might have the picture just laying around and would actually have to get their camera and take the picture.

I thought this might be fun and we might actually get some great pictures of our babies out of it.

I would like to try and keep this to real pictures and not just web surfed pictures to keep it fun and in the spirit of the game.

Disclaimer: please don't ask for something that may harm the cat in trying to get the picture. I shouldn't have to say that but wanted to make sure that was clear.

First Item- (This will be an easy one to start the game) Show me a picture of your cat wearing a blue bandana

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Kattengek's elegant boy, IttyBitty

hmm... let see a cat eating something s/he shouldn't!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to steal clothes from a Vermont Teddy bear for this and needless to say Sophie was not that thrilled with her new look.

Attachment 13571

A cat taking a bath......

ixi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Each bath is like a war
he usually wins

A cat in a box

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a reminder, please use your own pictures or pictures that you have permission to use. Don't forget about TCS copyright rules.

jscole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
he was asleep, but he has an uncanny sense of when I bring out the camera and wakes up just as I'm about the take the pic lol

I'd like to see kitty and another family member of the animal variety either playing or sleeping together... not a dog though

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jscole

I'd like to see kitty and another family member of the animal variety either playing or sleeping together... not a dog though
Hmmmmm..... does this count????

He's "trying" to play with the fish
I know it's not exactly what you mean... but.... lemme know if it counts or not, and I'll post the next search if it does count... if it doesn't, well I showed off my baby.

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think the picture is fine. Those are your family members too

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Snake_Lady it is your turn to post what you would like to see.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry folks, last time I checked, there was no answer as to whether my submission is ok.

I would like to see:

a kitty wearing a HAT (NOT a Christmas hat)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pic Sam, but I thought it had to be your own kitty????

(not to mention I wanna see one of your gorgeous fluffballs in a hat LOL)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I want to see a a picture with at least 3 cats in it!
seems like as long as we give credit, & the pic belongs to someone on TCS, it should be ok - especially since they've already posted it.
ok, here's my submission: Cable, Firefox & Chip checking out this years SS gift!

i want to see tongue!