The newest heartbreaker

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is Sphynx. She and her sister Mynx are available for adoption at the shelter where I volunteer. She's one of my current favorites. Mynx is active and bouncy, but Sphynx just wants to curl up in your arms or your lap. She'd be a good match for Carolinalima's Lucky, wouldn't she? The two came in with collars with pretty little rhinestone charms on them, too.

You'll notice she has the "happy tail" that someone else mentioned on their cat; she fluffs up her tail when she's happy.

ixi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awww, what a cuddly little kitty

she's so cute

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

This is Sphynx. She and her sister Mynx are available for adoption at the shelter where I volunteer. She's one of my current favorites. Mynx is active and bouncy, but Sphynx just wants to curl up in your arms or your lap. She'd be a good match for Carolinalima's Lucky, wouldn't she? The two came in with collars with pretty little rhinestone charms on them, too.

You'll notice she has the "happy tail" that someone else mentioned on their cat; she fluffs up her tail when she's happy.
Oh my God... she does look like Lucky, that's for sure! What a cutie! If I didn't live in a tiny one bedroom apartment, I would pick her up in a heartbeat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Sooo sweet, Mike. Were they surrenders? How old are they?
They were picked up as strays. Together, both with collars and a dangle but no tags. They've been spayed, now. I would guess they're about 4-5 months old.

We stopped by the shelter Saturday, and there was a girl there looking for a kitten (kitten season has started, unfortunately). I told her for the price of adopting a kitten, plus $25, she could have both these girls, since their adoption fee is lower due to being spayed. I don't know if she made a decision. She liked Mynx, Sphynx's sister, who has a very big and friendly and playful personality.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

They were picked up as strays. Together, both with collars and a dangle but no tags. They've been spayed, now. I would guess they're about 4-5 months old.

We stopped by the shelter Saturday, and there was a girl there looking for a kitten (kitten season has started, unfortunately). I told her for the price of adopting a kitten, plus $25, she could have both these girls, since their adoption fee is lower due to being spayed. I don't know if she made a decision. She liked Mynx, Sphynx's sister, who has a very big and friendly and playful personality.
Yeah - the outgoing ones get homes first. However, I have a soft spot for the shy ones. Fingers crossed they get homes soon. And I know what you mean about kitten season.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Both were still there. This is Mynx, Sphynx's sister.

Someone had put them in each other's cage. It's a good think they have different charms on their collars!

It looks like Tiki Kay is going to one of our vets' office for display and (hopefully) adoption.