Rome's kits

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, they are so sweet.
Need more face shots!

Ahem...going to that page made me fall in love with Oliver, however.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Awww, they are so sweet.
Need more face shots!

Oliver is very handsome. I am in love with Edgar

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Me too

All the kittens are lovely

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm really liking this litter. Definitely will repeat this breeding!

Awww, they are so sweet.
Need more face shots!

Face shots coming up, as soon as the open their eyes all the way. Oliver has a nice cat-smile.

Originally Posted by mbjerkness

Oliver is very handsome. I am in love with Edgar
Edgar is pretty cool looking.

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Wow they are so cute but I have a soft spot for Olivia!
Originally Posted by KittiesHasMe

Beautiful kittens, Nial.
I agree with Sam, Olivia is so cute!
Thanks! Olivia found her new home this afternoon. She's still with us for another month, but her new meowmy snapped her up as soon as she saw her.

Originally Posted by abbycats

I fell in love with Edgar and Elise!!!! I love them all
I think Elise is perfect!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Beautiful kitties. Good thing I'm not in the market for another cat. I'd never be able to choose.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

You need an Ocicat, Goldy
I know you love your Ocicats but this is about the beautiful Bengal kitties that were just born.

Nial,
The more I look at your beautiful cats the more I want another Bengal. When the time comes I will be contacting you!

If I didn't have any cats I would be calling you about Loki. Whom ever gets him will have the most beautiful cat in the world

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

You need an Ocicat, Goldy
I've heard that one before.

I know you love your Ocicats but this is about the beautiful Bengal kitties that were just born.

Nial,
The more I look at your beautiful cats the more I want another Bengal. When the time comes I will be contacting you!

If I didn't have any cats I would be calling you about Loki. Whom ever gets him will have the most beautiful cat in the world
I think somebody's also told me I need a bengal. If I were in the market you might have to fight me for Loki.

I don't see anything except rescue cats in my near future, but if I were seriously looking for a fullbreed I'm actually leaning toward an abyssinian.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nial,

Martice just loves her Oci's. I think she's trying to get the count up on TCS

I appreciate the vote of confidence and I will certainly be happy to help you with another bengal when the time is right for you! Thank-you!

Loki is going to have them in the palm of his paw for sure. We've gotten many inquiries, but no suitable home yet.

Originally Posted by GoldyCat

I've heard that one before.

I think somebody's also told me I need a bengal. If I were in the market you might have to fight me for Loki.

I don't see anything except rescue cats in my near future, but if I were seriously looking for a fullbreed I'm actually leaning toward an abyssinian.
I think Aby's and Bengals are one in the same expect for the paint job. Personalities are pretty close to the same. An Aby is an excellent choice!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial we might be closer now to your Bengals. We have another Oci owner now on the board....lol

But as long as they are spotted (Bengal, Oci, or Mau)....we should just start a Spotted Club in here

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I think Aby's and Bengals are one in the same expect for the paint job. Personalities are pretty close to the same. An Aby is an excellent choice!
Definitely so! Sorry for the hijack Nial
Be ready for pictures everyone, I will be posting pics of Nial's possible future Aby son VERY VERY SOON!