ER, has anyone been watching...

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the final season. I have been watching ER since it started about 14 or 15 years ago and I am so happy to see many of the early Doc's coming back for this final season. Last night Clooney was back and I so so happy to see him, most of them do owe ER for their eventual popularity. I am very much enjoying it. There are only 3 episodes left. Some of you were probably very young when ER started but maybe others have watched all these years as I have.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I watch ER.

Its one show I'm sad to see the end of, but at least they are going out with a bang.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to say I was very disappointed in Clooney's performance last night. I found it very "wooden", almost like he didn't really want to do it in the first place. It just didn't flow for me.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to watch it all of the time but there was too many comings and goings that I ended up losing interest. At one time it was way too "personal" and had more to do with their personal lives than anything else. Felt like I was watching an evening version of General Hospital.

I tried tuning in to this season because it is the last, but I just can't get into it anymore. I'll probably watch the last episode though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I have to say I was very disappointed in Clooney's performance last night. I found it very "wooden", almost like he didn't really want to do it in the first place. It just didn't flow for me.
Let's face it, Clooney was never a good actor to begin with, his good looks got him where he is. I love the fact that he is helping the people of Darfur, kudo's to him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also thought should have been cancelled a long time ago. I lost interest too but just kept watching. There was nothing as good as the early years of ER. I am a diehard tho but I am glad the show is ending, enough is enough.

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I quit watching after Dr. Green died
it was the saddest episode ever! Plus all the character changes were hard for me to follow.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

Let's face it, Clooney was never a good actor to begin with, his good looks got him where he is. I love the fact that he is helping the people of Darfur, kudo's to him.
I think he is an adequate actor (nothing spectacular) but his looks don't do anything for me. I do think he tries to do good works and that's a good thing. One thing I liked though was that when he split with the waitress he treated her very well. Not a lot of guys in his position would have done that.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am freaking out because I missed the last two episodes - ARGH!!!!

All this time I've been looking forward to the last few episodes, then I miss two in a row!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I also thought should have been cancelled a long time ago. I lost interest too but just kept watching. There was nothing as good as the early years of ER. I am a diehard tho but I am glad the show is ending, enough is enough.
I agree completely. The early ones were so good.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too am watching this season. I haven't watched the past couple seasons because they just weren't as good as the earlier ones. When I heard it was the final season, I wanted to watch it. It's been good so far I think. I'm curious to know what they're going to do for the finale though.